Signal provider, how to change lot size

Hi

Im using signals from provider but he is playing very small capital - like 0.01 lot size few times a week.

I want to alocate much more capital on his trades as he is 87% correct in his trades.

I wrote to him but unfortunatelly he did not respond.

Can someone tell me how can I adjust more money invested in those trades?

Thank you in advance, cheers.

Quantico Codes:

Hi

Im using signals from provider but he is playing very small capital - like 0.01 lot size few times a week.

I want to alocate much more capital on his trades as he is 87% correct in his trades.

I wrote to him but unfortunatelly he did not respond.

Can someone tell me how can I adjust more money invested in those trades?

Thank you in advance, cheers.

The lot size when copying a signal, is calculated automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, currency and leverage.

You can't increase it, but you can decrease it by lowering the maximum 95% participation percentage in signals settings.

Thank you

Is there any way to contact signal provider excluding mql5 community as he is not responding here, maybe inactive here??

Quantico Codes:

Thank you

Is there any way to contact signal provider excluding mql5 community as he is not responding here, maybe inactive here??

No, but the fact that doesn't answer subscriber's messages may tell you something.

for example? :))

Quantico Codes:
for example? :))

Subscribing to a signal means that you entrusting your money to a person that you don't know.

sure but paying 30$ for signal + 25 for VPS where monthly I earn 150$ seems quite unprofitable for me...

Quantico Codes:

Thank you

Hello. Please check a private message.

Quantico Codes:
sure but paying 30$ for signal + 25 for VPS where monthly I earn 150$ seems quite unprofitable for me...

Firstly MQL5 VPS is $10-12 per month and sencondly if you are paying $55 and you earn $150, it sound quite profitable to me, don't be greedy.

Greed is the most common cause of failure in forex and in investments generally.

Reason: