Looking for a MENTOR

I'm a hard working individual looking for a mentor. I've read many books and learn all the coding I could by myself. I'm trying to create a winning EA. I'm writing this message with little hope of help but I would very much like somebody to mentor me and he will get an access to all the programs I make as a reward. I will not stop until i make it, if that serves as reassurance.

Thanks.

julian lagier:

I'm a hard working individual looking for a mentor. I've read many books and learn all the coding I could by myself. I'm trying to create a winning EA. I'm writing this message with little hope of help but I would very much like somebody to mentor me and he will get an access to all the programs I make as a reward. I will not stop until i make it, if that serves as reassurance.

Thanks.

If you stick around and browse in forum's topics, trying to learn, you will get your mentoring.

julian lagier:

Thanks.

My friend you just need a target, not a mentor... 

new to the trading world looking for a mentor to take me under their wing and show me the ropes of the trading world I’m learning all i cam on my own with little to no help i would greatly appreciate if someone would not mind showing me how to get starting pointing me in the right direction to be a successful broker

Jonex95:
 new to the trading world looking for a mentor to take me under their wing and show me the ropes of the trading world I’m learning all i cam on my own with little to no help i would greatly appreciate if someone would not mind showing me how to get starting pointing me in the right direction to be a successful broker

Please, find some information below -

1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo

2. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

3.  MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

4. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

5. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

6. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

Mentors in trading are worst people that you can meet.
Start to study, this is the only way.
You need to be your only mentor.

julian lagier:

Thanks.

A mentor as in you are looking for someone to teach you how to be a consistently profitable trader or a better coder? What kind of mentor are you looking for?

Jonex95:

Unfortunately, most of what is taught is garbage. It's why more than 95% of traders fail. 

These are the subjects you should seek out and master (listed in no particular order).

1. Volume Profile

2. Volume Price Analysis

3. Supply and Demand

4. Money Management

5. Wyckoff

6. Sentiment

I would share links with you, but they don't like that here. Send me a private message if you have any questions. My time is limited. I will direct you to helpful resources as best as I can. Just keep in mind that you won't become an effective trader if you aren't willing to put in the time and invest in your education. It doesn't come easy nor cheap. And there is a justified reason for that.  

Fabio Cavalloni:
Mentors in trading are worst people that you can meet.
Start to study, this is the only way.
You need to be your only mentor.

If one should only be his own mentor then how can he study outside of what he knows to learn what he doesn't know?

I wouldn't say, "mentors in trading are the worst people that you can meet." Some, yes. But not all. And just because someone charges money for a course, it doesn't make that person bad. If a trader isn't willing to invest in his or her education, then he or she should never expect to become a consistently profitable trader. A solid education doesn't come cheap. As they say, "You get what you pay for." 

cvdestyfx:

If one should only be his own mentor then how can he study outside of what he knows to learn what he doesn't know?

I wouldn't say, "mentors in trading are the worst people that you can meet." Some, yes. But not all. And just because someone charges money for a course, it doesn't make that person bad. If a trader isn't willing to invest in his or her education, then he or she should never expect to become a consistently profitable trader. A solid education doesn't come cheap. As they say, "You get what you pay for." 

You are right but not totally.

There is a 1% of serious people that do courses.

I know traders that study all by themselfs that are much better than others that have done $10k courses.

Is not "you get what you pay for" but "you get what want to learn, sacrifying a lot of things".

Fabio Cavalloni:

You are right but not totally.

There is a 1% of serious people that do courses.

I know traders that study all by themselfs that are much better than others that have done $10k courses.

Is not "you get what you pay for" but "you get what want to learn, sacrifying a lot of things".

Well, you do have a valid point concerning the idea of not necessarily getting what you pay for when it comes to trading. I have invested a great deal of time and money over the years learning how to trade. As a result, I have been burned by many charlatans whose trading methods and useless indicators suck (for the most part).

I know what works now and what to focus on. But I had to push my way through a lot of trash to get here.  

Reason: