EA not running

cannot open file 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\77E5F07B7D31D1B2D591E4E786AEAEE5\MQL4\indicators\Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4' [2]

EA needs Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4 files to run

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:
EA needs Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4 files to run
I have tried to download from metatrader but the error still persist

Simbarashe Kwashiwa:
 cannot open file 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\77E5F07B7D31D1B2D591E4E786AEAEE5\MQL4\indicators\Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4' [2]
EA not able to find Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4 file. You need to place Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4 to specified folder. And if you will face same problem, feel free to contact me. 

Simbarashe Kwashiwa:
I have tried to download from metatrader but the error still persist
It must be same name and same placed.

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:
It must be same name and same placed.
Ahmet is right.

I have checked the path and file name. It appears as on the attached image but still the EA is not running 

name it as:

Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4

Simbarashe Kwashiwa:
I have checked the path and file name. It appears as on the attached image but still the EA is not running 

close mt4 terminal and open again

is there any error on journal tab or expert tab?

Simbarashe Kwashiwa:

I checked your image ... and I see that you are having the following files:

• Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4' [2].mq4 (it is source code)
  • Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4' [2].ex4 (this file you received after compilling the source code in Metatrader, or after restarting Metatrader; Metatrader 4 is using ex4 files only - for information).

But according to your first post of the thread - your EA is not using Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4' [2].ex4 file.
Your EA is using Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4 file (because the names of the indicators are hard coded inside EAs).
So, it should be exact name: Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4

What to do?
Rename Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4' [2].mq4 to Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.mq4 (right mouse click on the file - rename) and compile Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.mq4 file in MetaEditor (or restart Metatrader).
After that - you will see Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4 file (and your EA "will see" this file, and everything will be fine with it).

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:

close mt4 terminal and open again

is there any error on journal tab or expert tab?

The error is on the experts tab.

Reason: