Service Desk Not Found!

Service Desk Not Found?

They removed that feature?

Service Desk Missing

Musngi:

Service Desk Not Found?

Strange because i have that feauture available on my profile and they haven't removed it. Try update your browser or something…………………...

Please note that Servicedesk now  accept only payment related issues. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.
The service desk may be found on the following link (as I told above - for financial issues only) https://www.mql5.com/en/contact
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.

Musngi:

Service Desk Not Found?

Probably doesn't appear as you don't have financial operation here.

Or you are banned for the Service Desk :-D

Alain Verleyen:

Probably doesn't appear as you don't have financial operation here.

Or you are banned for the Service Desk :-D

Do you have a "Service Desk" button in your profile? 

I suspect that they banned me for suggesting/commenting about wrong formula of MT4 Force Index, Momentum, MACD and some jokes that they take it seriously.

Musngi:

Do you have a "Service Desk" button in your profile? 

I suspect that they banned me for suggesting/commenting about wrong formula of MT4 Force Index, Momentum, MACD and some jokes that they take it seriously.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Service Desk Not Found!

Sergey Golubev, 2018.11.25 09:57

Please note that Servicedesk now  accept only payment related issues. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.
The service desk may be found on the following link (as I told above - for financial issues only) https://www.mql5.com/en/contact
If you use/used the services (Signals, Freelance and the Market) so the service desk will be in your profile.
If not so the service desk will not be in your profile.
Why?
Because the service desk is dealing with financial issues only, and the other issues/problems/etc should be discussed on the forum.

Sergey Golubev:
If you use/used the services (Signals, Freelance and the Market) so the service desk will be in your profile.
If not so the service desk will not be in your profile.
Why?
Because the service desk is dealing with financial issues only, and the other issues/problems/etc should be discussed on the forum.

How do I contact or send PM to MetaTrader Developer?

I noticed when I report bugs in MT4 Mobile they reply immediately but till now I didn't receive any response from them through email, what happen?

Thanks.

Musngi:

How do I contact or send PM to MetaTrader Developer?

I noticed when I report bugs in MT4 Mobile they reply immediately but till now I didn't receive any response from them through email, what happen?

Thanks.

On the forum only sorry (read my previous reply).

Reason: