Spreads?

Hi, guys!

At what time of the day are the spreads larger?

I do not mean the minutes before and after news, but the hours between the sessions.

Are the spreads larger from 18 pm (GMT) to 21 pm (GMT), for example, or from 18pm to 22pm?

Iury Mendes Da Silva:
Hi, guys!

At what time of the day are the spreads larger?

I do not mean the minutes before and after news, but the hours between the sessions.

Are the spreads larger from 18 pm (GMT) to 21 pm (GMT), for example, or from 18pm to 22pm?

Do a Google search for "historical spreads for Forex tool".

I'd mention the name of the broker who provides this service, but they frown upon mentioning broker names here.

You can visually see the spread patterns of the market.

You can also built your own tool to pull spreads and plot them using a plotting program like gnuplot.

Anthony Garot:

Do a Google search for "historical spreads for Forex tool".

I'd mention the name of the broker who provides this service, but they frown upon mentioning broker names here.

You can visually see the spread patterns of the market.

You can also built your own tool to pull spreads and plot them using a plotting program like gnuplot.

Thanks, Anthony, these were exactly the terms I was looking for.

In 1st hour of each trading day and also when market close in friday night (this is biggest spread). Spread is widening also in banks holidays specially u.s banks holidays . In flash crashes spread  are widening too

Just prepare your self at least 30 minute before and after a big news. There will much spike and larger spread.
Reason: