VPS stopped for no reason.

Dear 

My VPS is stoping for no reason. In log terminal, I can see this message: 2018.09.07 22:42:26.471 | Virtual Hosting|close command received.

I didn't send any command. When I try to start the server, 1 or 2 min later the VH stop again. What is going on? Do you have any suggestion?

Best,

Victor

Victor Carozo Gois de Oliveira:

Dear 

My VPS is stoping for no reason. In log terminal, I can see this message: 2018.09.07 22:42:26.471 | Virtual Hosting|close command received.

I didn't send any command. When I try to start the server, 1 or 2 min later the VH stop again. What is going on? Do you have any suggestion?

Best,

Victor

I think you have stopped your VPS server, right click on the VPS (in the navigator window) and select: Start Server.

Then synchronize your expert, indicators and charts.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I think you have stopped your VPS server, right click on the VPS (in the navigator window) and select: Start Server.

Then synchronize your expert, indicators and charts.

Thanks Branou

After I Start the Server and synchronize, the VPS stop again for no reason.  

Victor Carozo Gois de Oliveira:

Thanks Branou

After I Start the Server and synchronize, the VPS stop again for no reason.  

Report it to Service Desk, 4th option.

Dear Victor,

Your VPS was automatically stopped due to excessive disk space usage

Stopped - exceeded limit of HDD usage (17.1 Gb) 

This was due to big history bases of Bovespa symbols.

We increased disk space threshold, and started VPS instance.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Aytugan Khafizov:

Dear Victor,

Your VPS was automatically stopped due to excessive disk space usage

This was due to big history bases of Bovespa symbols.

We increased disk space threshold, and started VPS instance.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Dear Khfizov

Thanks a lot! 

Eleni Anna Branou:

Report it to Service Desk, 4th option.

best option is to report to service desk,i had that issue too,got solved by them in no time..

Sushanshi Mehta:

best option is to report to service desk,i had that issue too,got solved by them in no time..

Really!???

You registered 7 hours ago and sorted out a VPS, had a problem, reported to the service desk (who don't work weekends) and managed to get it solved.

All 2 hours after registering , That's impressive!

i had been here in the past,but due to some reason,i had to give a long break to my trading career

Sushanshi Mehta:

good, keep helping everyone

Hi there,

After connection and synchronization to he VPS  the EA and signals on my platform are disable.

Is that is normal and if yes are my EA and signals working properly ?

Rgards

Veslup

Reason: