The Contrarian View ( Tongue in cheek)

Can everybody stop hedging against me, whenever I make a trade the whole world seems  to know about it and turns the market against me. Literally within 5 minutes of me placing trades. People monitoring my key strokes or hidden cameras will be found, this has been happening now for years and must stop.

Maybe it's time to switch broker.

Marco vd Heijden:
Maybe it's time to switch broker.

Hey Marco , Nah they all the same, Ive been with at least 5 ASIC regulated brokers and tends to happen when you trade too much with low balances.Walk away pepe's there's always tomorrow.

Try to restrain from obvious trades, those that everybody can see.

the issue is not brokers, but trading strategy.

Brokers surely can create their fake quotes/data feed/ hunt your stops sometimes, but  such scamming doesn't work well  if you trade large timeframes.

Ashton Robbins:
Can everybody stop hedging against me, whenever I make a trade the whole world seems  to know about it and turns the market against me. Literally within 5 minutes of me placing trades. People monitoring my key strokes or hidden cameras will be found, this has been happening now for years and must stop.
I pay lots of money for a service that send me alerts to my cell phone when Ashton Robbins made a trade. This is the best way to spend money ever. Thank you Aston and hope you won't stop trading and posting funny posts like this ;-)

Amir Yacoby:
Try to restrain from obvious trades, those that everybody can see.
Obvs trades ! RSI switch, Sar swop, Bollinger,MA swop over etc...  

Ashton Robbins:
No worries Petr, Anytime.

Ashton Robbins:
Hi Petr 😜I’ve registered under that same service using a pseudonym 😬and hey going well😉

Ashton Robbins:
Obvs trades ! RSI switch, Sar swop, Bollinger,MA swop over etc...  
There is a well known femomena in the markets, where big money (banks etc..) is trading differently then small money, for obvious reasons.

For instance, in a trendline support, where everybody wants to enter long - the big money would like to enter long as well.
But doing so it will raise it's own price and will get slippage of many pips. So, it looks for sellers in order to prevent the slippage. And where are the sellers?
Right, just below the trendline. So, the obvious moves are the ones that most traders take, and those are to be hunted by the big money, becuase most people conform to that.

Ashton Robbins:
Hey Tusher,yip having or not having strategyperhaps does not help. 
Reason: