High Speed EA

Hi Guys, the most EAs trade 1 2 or 3 times a day even the Scalpers.

My idea is if a Strong trend is confirmed let a fast tradig Robot with high Lots run and take Much Profit in Short time, so short time that i can even monitor. Dose someone know a robot with a short stop loss like 10 pips and many trades in short time?

Its not my opinion that the bot is long time profitabel it only should trade/sclap fast the Trend.

Someone an Idea?

There is no guarantee that a fast trading Robot with high Lots run will offer you Much Profit in Short time. There are number of robots which claim to provide 100% profit but most of them not work properly.

Paul75:
There is no guarantee that a fast trading Robot with high Lots run will offer you Much Profit in Short time. There are number of robots which claim to provide 100% profit but most of them not work properly.

I agree with u in this, but its much easyer to test a short time system like this than a long run system. and u see the Market conditions for the day but not for the next Month. I search my own archiv for such robot and backtested a little bit last night.

What i found was "EA Forexhacked" normaly this EA is a Garant for loosing ur money very Fast. But in this case it worked well the Most days, Making 10% each trading day or loosing day if the Win Ration will be good why not such a System.

If we combine such a Bot with a System like this for Cherpu "The ultimate profitable system for ever" we can confire the Trend in Dayly timeframe and let the Bot run.

Has someone Impressions to this Idea ?

How much profit did you make by using this EA so far?

Reason: