New In Forex

Hi my name is Jack, I want to invest in FOREX but I don´t know if is secure, so who can tell me?

Hi, I just wanted to say hello to everybody. I'm Daniel, I'm new here, I want to learn a lot in this forum. greetings!

jack:
Hi my name is Jack, I want to invest in FOREX but I don´t know if is secure, so who can tell me?

well, it depends of how would you define "secure". you have a risk, but you can controll it, if you work properly. you can controll the max amount of money you lose in a single trade, for example.

if you define "secure" as a field you can have a promissed profit with no risk at all- it is not secure.

so what is your definition?

dale evans:
well, it depends of how would you define "secure". you have a risk, but you can controll it, if you work properly. you can controll the max amount of money you lose in a single trade, for example. if you define "secure" as a field you can have a promissed profit with no risk at all- it is not secure. so what is your definition?

I think he meant the second one...

Hello everyone i am new here can you explain me more about forex trading.

Hmm.. 95% of traders lose, and the 5% win. Most of the 5% who win are winning due to luck and not really system. So if you want secure, I suggest you try Bonds or CDs...

FXP:
Hmm.. 95% of traders lose, and the 5% win. Most of the 5% who win are winning due to luck and not really system. So if you want secure, I suggest you try Bonds or CDs...

but it does'nt mean you should give up trying to be in the 5%...

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRADING

* Price either goes up or down.

* No one knows what will happen next.

* Keep losses small and let winners run.

* POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS

* The reason you entered has no bearing on the outcome of your trade.

* You can control the size of your loss (skill) but you can't control the size of your win (luck).

* You need to know when to pick up your chips and cash them in.

Expectancy = (Probability of Win * Average Win) - (Probability of Loss * Average Loss)

You can not control the probabilities of wining or losing.

You can not control your average win size.

The only part of the equation of the equation that you can control is your average loss size.

FXP:

95% lose because of all the myths about trading that are perpetuated.

TRADING IS SIMPLE.

But books, CDs, systems, indicators, seminars, etc... can't be sold if you believe trading is simple. You believe it is complicated and seek out the "magic box" or "wizard" or "guru" that will lead to you the riches. It is all a hoax.

You do NOT have to lose.

therumpledone:
TRADING IS SIMPLE.You do NOT have to lose.

true, the basics are simple.

but each case' specific details are usually not.

and besides, the fact the basics are simple doesn't mean you can't perform better if you use complicated tools.

jack:

Hi

Before then you decide to invest serious fund on Forex Market try to have consultation some of the best Forex Expert, also you have to review several forex trading strategy ...

Reason: