Ema touch

Guys and gals i am looking for a simple indicator. A audio signal when the price

touches the Ema. Can anyone help or post here if you have it please?

I would appreciate that! Many thanks!

Please someone!

Coded for you. It comes with arrows for reference/testing. Download and save to ..\metatrader 4\experts\indicators\ folder. Enjoys!

Parameters

Crossed_Pips: If you want to delay until price has crossed x pips from MA, set it to x. Set to 0 for instant alert.

MA_Type: Moving Average Type. 0 = Simple, 1 = Exponential, 2 = Smooth, 3 = Weighted

MA_Period: Moving Average Period (bars).

Changes Log:

June 14 2007: Original version.

June 17 2007: Blind fixed repeated alert. (Still not working)

June 18 2007: Fixed off-target arrows.

June 19 2007: Fixed repeated alert.

Scorpion thank you very much for your time and work!

I have placed the indicator on the charts. He is giving me constant alerts when the price crossed or touches. Can you make just one alert? Just one when the price touches the Moving average or when the price is x pips from it (ex 5 pips away). That would help a lot..

And if i am not asking to much, add the pair name to the signal (ex: Eur/Usd)

Thank you very much indeed!

Ok done, download again. Test it and let me know if anything is wrong, since i'm coding without Metatrader Editor.

Scorpion i am giving you a hard time, sorry. lol

I have test it, but the indicator is not giving any signal when a ema is touched . I have a image here.

Blue arrows shows the touch but no signal.

Files:
eur.gif  5 kb

No probs. I'm glad I could be any help when I have free time. I'll have to test it in another pc where metatrader is already installed. Check back some time tomorrow.

Updated: I did a blind modification; however, I think it should work. Download the attached indicator from my first post.

Scorpion you have been great I will try it and give you the feedback very soon.

Donaldinvest:
Scorpion you have been great I will try it and give you the feedback very soon.

Hi Scorpion! I did the test this morning, but the indicator still doesn't give any signal. I have a picture here. The blue line is the Ema 20 draw by the indicator. We had two touches (see image please) and no signal

Files:
nh.gif  5 kb

Gotta bring the big gun for this. Hold on...

scorpion:
Gotta bring the big gun for this. Hold on...

OK

Reason: