How i add 2 indicators in the same window?

How i can add 2 indicators in the same window at the mt4 platform? Example To add a moving average or 2 moving averages at the RSI(14) window.

The same way you add just one indicator. Look at the drop down menus at the top left corner of your window, click on Insert -> Indicators -> Trend -> Moving Average.

If you want to add a second Moving Average you repeat the same actions, but you obviously change the properties of the second MA. You do the same with any other indicator you want to add to your chart. You can put as many indicators as you want in the same chart, until it's lit up like a Christmas tree. Still, I'd recommend putting few enough indicators to actually see the chart.

Keep in mind that the more indicators you use, the bigger the chance for them to give you contradicting signals, so it's best to use 2-3 at most.

No, i think you didn't understand me. I mean to add indicators at the windows below the chart.

For example to add a moving average at the FPH_Histobars window as you can see at the attached image.

Files:
1_25.jpg  193 kb

Dear Mladen...........How to find trending market and Rangebound market?

Leontas:
No, i think you didn't understand me. I mean to add indicators at the windows below the chart. For example to add a moving average at the FPH_Histobars window as you can see at the attached image.

It depends on the indicator. If it uses more than 1 buffer, the chances are that you can not do that

As i understand needs good programming to do this job

Leontas:
How i can add 2 indicators in the same window at the mt4 platform? Example To add a moving average or 2 moving averages at the RSI(14) window.

Leontas, place the built in rsi on the chart, find the built in mt4 moving average and drag it to the separate window where the rsi is, and adjust your ma parameters, but on the applyto drop down use previous indicators data, you will get something like the picture.This only works with the built in mt4 indicators.

Files:
rsi_mas.png  35 kb

Thank you.

Evagoras Georgiou:

Thank you.

This has not worked for me

Drag Indicator from left side list.

Prabir Paul:
Drag Indicator from left side list.
Yes, it worked! 
Reason: