From $50 / $500 Per Day For 90 Days

About Me:

I have been learning to trade Forex since 2006, and still do. I had little ups and many downs but never give up because this is the next best thing to IM. I don't like to sell. I don't like to mingle. I don't like to be at the mercy of clients. My biggest problem is gratification. Is the same to masturbation. Too fast too soon. So I hope I can achieve delayed gratification.

Rules:

- Stay mechanical. Don't think. Don't get emotional involved.

Goal: 1st Milestone (after 90 days)

- $50 per day (50 pips) on a $1000 account.

- aiming to double my deposit to 100% within 90 days. Then compound to $5000 for another 90 days.

Goal: 2nd Milestone (After 180 days)

- after I reach $5000 of my own money. I'll inject another $5000 (bank's money) to trade with $10, 000.

- $100 - $500 per day on a $10, 000 account.

Goal: 3rd Milestone (I Can Quit My Business And Go Get Laid) (hopefully after 90 days)

- after I achieve $10, 000 of my own money. I'll inject another $10, 000 (bank's money) to trade with $20, 000.

- $500 - $1000 per day on a $20, 000 account.

My System: A Samsung Note 3 (in case you are wondering)

- ADX.

- 10 EMA.

- Volume.

- A Cold Heart.

Forex Price Action Trading Hack - Shorten Your Learning Curve

Oct 2014 Week 1: Just trying

Files:

Oct 2014 Week 2: Doesn't seem to change.

Files:

Oct 2014 Week 3: I Like My Profits

Files:

This sucks. $140. Manage to hit 2 days out of 5 days. Nevertheless I'll strife next week.

Files:

Well, very interesting results. Lets see the consistency of the results in the long term.

fxstrategist:
Re: From $50 / $500 Per Day For 90 Days Well, very interesting results. Lets see the consistency of the results in the long term.

Any new results?

No new results

But one thing : doesn't the amount earned depend mostly on the deposit? $50 to $500 would not be so much on a 100K account

nbtrading:
No new results But one thing : doesn't the amount earned depend mostly on the deposit? $50 to $500 would not be so much on a 100K account

Seems some are forgetting that

whisperer:
Seems some are forgetting that

Don't we all (when we start dreaming)

Well, yeah, if the results are consistent and he is getting 50 to 500 dollars every 3 months, then if you have a bigger account just raise your trading volume and keep taking the same signals to make it worth it.

Reason: