Renko Power System - Very Profitable

Hello Guys,

I hope, everything is fine with you all.

(First, I would like to thank Nick [aka mr.nims] to get me into Renko Trading, then finally i found something interesting, with which we can all earn decent amount of pips and ofcourse, Money)

Important Notice: This is not a Get-Quick-Rich-Overnight scheme nor its a strategy that can make you rich in short time. Also i would like to clear that there is no Holy Grail, I don't think its even exist.

As title says, the system is based on Renko. I named it 'Renko Power System' because the accuracy is too high and if the trader is disciplined, he/she will end up with Green Pips for sure.

Now, Are you ready?

So, here we go!

Indicators: CCI, OsMA, RenkoAM v2.0 (Attached)

Expert Advisor: Renkolivechart 3.2 (Attached)

Install the EA to 1min chart, set the pips box size to 15 pips via properties of EA, Select Timeframe = 2 (system must be used in M2 timeframe)

Recommended Pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY.

Rules:

For Long:

- CCI must crossed from below to 0.00 level of OsMA.

- Confirm if RenkoAM v2.0 reaches its level on signal bar which is 5 minutes.

If both conditions are met, enter long.

For Short:

- CCI must crossed from above to 0.00 level of OsMA.

- Confirm if RenkoAM v2.0 reaches its level on signal bar which is 5 minutes.

If both conditions are met, enter short.

Exit Rule:

- If the condition goes opposite after opening the trade. Close it and wait for another signal.

TP:

- You can trail the profits.

- You can use fix target of 15 pips.

- You can exit whenever you wish with profits on the table.

SL:

- Simply exit when the condition goes opposite.

I attached the template so that, you could easily get started.

Please share your results and feedback with Renko Power System, and share your exit strategy with us so that we could also benefit of yours or could help you even more.

renko_power_system.rar

Good Luck and Wish you Profitable Trades.

PrinceWahaj

Files:

can you post picture and explain as picture

Hello Guys,

Here is the example of entries in AU pair. There are even more with other pairs.

If you are human and even a newbie, you would surely understand what is called Opposite Signal to exit as Stop-Loss.

More entries and examples will be posted for people understanding and confidence.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Files:

princewahaj:
Hello Guys,

Here is the example of entries in AU pair. There are even more with other pairs.

If you are human and even a newbie, you would surely understand what is called Opposite Signal to exit as Stop-Loss.

More entries and examples will be posted for people understanding and confidence.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Whats your stats so far for this system, trades, win, losses, profit etc...

Cant even open this strategy.

rigisroni2:

All is OK with the rar file

Use 7zip if your packer can not handle that rar (7zip is a free packer and can be downloaded from here : 7-Zip )

philt:
Whats your stats so far for this system, trades, win, losses, profit etc...

Hey philt,

Try it yourself and you will find your answer!

rigisroni2:

Hello rigisroni2,

What problems you are facing? Explain your problem which you are facing and we'll be happy to assist you here.

Best Regards

PrinceWahaj

there is template in the zip. so what setting of osma and cci are using

drunkpips:
there is template in the zip. so what setting of osma and cci are using

Hello,

If you would apply the template, settings will be automatically changed.

FYI, we use CCI (8) and OsMA with default settings.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hey Wahaj,

What a co-incident that you discovered this, because We use the CCI and Osma too as one of the mechanical setups in my commercial version.

Hoping I can finally be from the stage performer to one of the audiences like you'll and get to learn more stuff for R-chart trading fom Wahaj and other kind members inputs.

Best Regards,

Nick aka Mr,Nims

Hey Wahaj,

What a co-incident that you discovered this, because We use the CCI and Osma too as one of the mechanical setups in my commercial version.

Hoping I can finally be from the stage performer to one of the audiences like you'll and get to learn more stuff for R-chart trading from Wahaj and other kind members inputs.

Best Regards,

Nick aka Mr,Nims

Reason: