MONEY MAKING manual trading system

Dear All,

As this is my first post on this forum you may think that i am a newbie which i am for sure in comparing with some forex gurus like Igorad, but after spending couple of years in losing money, researching, losing money, researching and finally earning money i don't feel like one .

I wish to express my gratitude to all great coders (which i am not) by sharing with all of you one simple but above all profitable trading system which is using some very well known indicators.

There were couple of guidelines for me while i was searching for best combination that will not require constant monitoring like many other manual trading systems but that is not fully automated like an most of EA`s. (I still believe that trading experience is irreplaceable and non of the EA's can have that.)

1. Indicators does not repaint the past

2. To have email alert function

3. MTF option for filtering

4. To be suitable for 15min time frame (personally believe the best for intraday trading)

This system is mainly configured for EUR/USD 15min and Its made from following indicators:

IN10NTION news reader

NonLagMA v7.1_emailalert (length 40 , Pct filter 0.5)

SSL_fast_sBar_alert_mtf (lb 10 , time frame 240) *will act as filter for NonLagma

and in a addition StepStopExpert_v1.1 EAfor exits.

In order to understand better the system i am attaching the screenshoot together with the following guidelines:

How to use it:

Go Short :

When NonLagMA send the signal for changing the direction to down trend (red color) and SSL is red (on 4h time frame will act as filter)

Go Long :

The opposite from short (everything should be green)

Trading rules

1. Follow the signals received only in between 6h00 GMT - 21h00GMT

2. Option "AlertAfterBarClose" in SSL fast sBar should be "true"!

3. Never trade against SSL fast sBar indicator color!

4. For exits use following choice's:

-StepStopExpert EA

-manually set TP60 and SL30

-IN10NTION news reader TdFibo lines

-NonLagMA color change

To wrap up, as any other system it has its pluses and minuses and it does not represent holy grail but if system is used properly and all rules are followed can have winning rate of 80-90% with very low draw down in pips.

I am looking forward for your suggestions for improvement, or anyone brave who can create EA based on this strategy by combining this indicators.

Happy trading to all!

darkonix:
Dear All,

As this is my first post on this forum you may think that i am a newbie which i am for sure in comparing with some forex gurus like Igorad, but after spending couple of years in losing money, researching, losing money, researching and finally earning money i don't feel like one .

I wish to express my gratitude to all great coders (which i am not) by sharing with all of you one simple but above all profitable trading system which is using some very well known indicators.

There were couple of guidelines for me while i was searching for best combination that will not require constant monitoring like many other manual trading systems but that is not fully automated like an most of EA`s. (I still believe that trading experience is irreplaceable and non of the EA's can have that.)

1. Indicators does not repaint the past

2. To have email alert function

3. MTF option for filtering

4. To be suitable for 15min time frame (personally believe the best for intraday trading)

This system is mainly configured for EUR/USD 15min and Its made from following indicators:

IN10NTION news reader

NonLagMA v7.1_emailalert (length 40 , Pct filter 0.5)

SSL_fast_sBar_alert_mtf (lb 10 , time frame 240) *will act as filter for NonLagma

and in a addition StepStopExpert_v1.1 EAfor exits.

In order to understand better the system i am attaching the screenshoot together with the following guidelines:

How to use it:

Go Short :

When NonLagMA send the signal for changing the direction to down trend (red color) and SSL is red (on 4h time frame will act as filter)

Go Long :

The opposite from short (everything should be green)

Trading rules

1. Follow the signals received only in between 6h00 GMT - 21h00GMT

2. Option "AlertAfterBarClose" in SSL fast sBar should be "true"!

3. Never trade against SSL fast sBar indicator color!

4. For exits use following choice's:

-StepStopExpert EA

-manually set TP60 and SL30

-IN10NTION news reader TdFibo lines

-NonLagMA color change

To wrap up, as any other system it has its pluses and minuses and it does not represent holy grail but if system is used properly and all rules are followed can have winning rate of 80-90% with very low draw down in pips.

I am looking forward for your suggestions for improvement, or anyone brave who can create EA based on this strategy by combining this indicators.

Happy trading to all!

Please attach your template. Thanks

Here it is,

Regards

Files:

Thankyou,for your share,i will demo over the coming weeks,do you trade live,and are you trading only the EURUSD,using this method,as always the problems seem to be when to exit,and when to let the trade run.the ADX maybe might be another exit,any thoughts.

Regards

Thanks for sharing. What kind of results have you been getting?

a good system indeed, yet does SSL_fast_sbar repaints? I did try to apply the template to 1M, then changed the SSL_fast_sbar to 5M, I found out that once 5 minutes was finished, the previous 5 bars in 1M changed color? can you explain why? sorry for my bad english.

HI mithras,

i understand your question and i will try to explain. Bear with me

SSL does not repaint the past once the signal is confirmed, but it will repaint the previous 5 bars if you are watching the 1 min chart with 5 min time frame SSL settings when the signal is confirmed.

For example:

on 1 min chart:

SSL 5min -repaint 5 bars

SSL 15min -repaint 15 bars

SSL 30min -repaint 30 bars

on 5 min chart:

SSL 15min -repaint 3 bars

SSL 30min -repaint 6 bars

etc...

SSL in my opinion is lagging indicator and i am using it only as filtering tool on 4 h time setting on 15 min chart (as it explained in the system) and not as the main signal generator. Nonlag MA is for that purpose.

If the option "AlertAfterBarClose" in SSL settings is not "true" you may receive couple of signals until market decide in which direction will go and these signals may be fake ones as market may remain on the existing trend. That's why this option must be ON

In my system,on 15 min chart SSL on 4h timeframe will repaint last 16 bars ! But that doesn't need to worry you! You will avoid trading at this period as you would not have any valid signals!.That's why this system is GOOD

READ THE RULES carefully and watch the chart (screenshoot) again and you will see that on 22nd of Nov there was an change in SSL color. Nonlagma started going down at around 9AM (time on chart) while SSL was green at that moment. SSL changed/repainted over the day 16 bars but if you were following the rules you were safe as you were out trading at that moment! By following the rules you will NEVER be in or enter the trade while the SSL color change appear!

You can back test this with my settings (template provided on 3rd post) by serching the SSL color change, count 16 bars and see that acording the rules you wouldn't have any postion open at that moment!

Open demo account and do the forward test of this system for a week by the rules and it will put a smile on your face ,trust me!

BTW my preferences for the exit points in the begging were nonlagMA color change and lately i am using StepStopexpert EA. Both are profitable but i feel more safe with EA for exits . Don't be greedy

Happy trading !

Hi blutkehlchen,

thank you for your comments.

I am using following settings on StepStop EA

Initial stop 30

Break even 20

Step Size 5

Min Distance 20

I tried it only on EUR/JPY but NonlagMA would require some adjustments.

My recommendation would be to stick on EUR/USD with offered settings, but you can play and try to adjust them to other pairs. If you succeed in your forward testing with other pairs i would like to hear from you then.

Regards

making money

Monday 2 trades 30 pips and 120 pips,Tuesday 2 trades 10 pips and 80 pips using the 15 min EURUSD chart only,on my live account...

Good system thus far,Darkonix how long have you traded live using this system and what results have you been getting?

Regards

darkonix:
Hi blutkehlchen,

thank you for your comments.

I am using following settings on StepStop EA

Initial stop 30

Break even 20

Step Size 5

Min Distance 20

I tried it only on EUR/JPY but NonlagMA would require some adjustments.

My recommendation would be to stick on EUR/USD with offered settings, but you can play and try to adjust them to other pairs. If you succeed in your forward testing with other pairs i would like to hear from you then.

Regards

Hello,

Thank you very much for share your system. Your system is good. Thanks aloot.

Regards

Reason: