Requests & Ideas - page 549

simon_json:

Hi,

Just got reminded that its not necessary to open two orders at start, I can just put on two EAs on different chart with different settings instead.

That is a good solution

altoronto:
Yeshua Yoke, what is adv-forecaster?
advanced forecaster

mntiwana:
advanced forecaster
OK, do we have it here on TSD?

altoronto:
OK, do we have it here on TSD?

yes,you can have,of course,these are different versions,on chart and SW and fortunately never repaints as per MLADENS recommendation,which one you required.

regards

mntiwana:

yes,you can have,of course,these are different versions,on chart and SW and fortunately never repaints as per MLADENS recommendation,which one you required.

regards

Mntiwana, on-chart, please :)

altoronto:
Mntiwana, on-chart, please :)

here is that with a lot of options.

mntiwana:

Hi Yashua Yoke

aside from the EA project,what kind of gifts are available there,and how can i get those though i am not a EA coder.

regards

mntiwana, to get the gifts all u would have to do is send me your address where you are staying, and i can send you a variety of gifts usually known as Australiana, koala or kangaroo toys, Australian chocolates  various souvenirs exist

mntiwana:

regards

could i get the SW histogram version please?

mladen:

Will try to get the idea in my thick head :)

And then will see what can I do

Hi again,

I made a document describing the EA. I just post it here if it can be to any help.

I feel like I need to test this so if you don't have time I'm thinking of turn to freelance section in MQL5.

I don't get notifications, so if you have the time to make the EA, could you please post it here?

YeshuaYoke:

could i get the SW histogram version please?

lets try once more,up loading problem

Reason: