Requests & Ideas - page 368

mladen,

Would it be possible to fix this indicator?

centreofgravityv2.mq4

Files:

Negrescence:
mladen,

Would it be possible to fix this indicator?

centreofgravityv2.mq4

Negrescence

All is OK with that code

That is a renamed polynomial regression analysis channel and polynomial regression recalculates

Any response to my request?

protrade:
Any response to my request?

protrade

This is the version that avoid new metatrader compiler errors, but for mm it still is the same stoch_power_hedger_v3.1_1.mq4. Still has to be modified to see exactly what causes the mm you described

mladen:
protrade This is the version that avoid new metatrader compiler errors, but for mm it still is the same stoch_power_hedger_v3.1_1.mq4. Still has to be modified to see exactly what causes the mm you described

How about this one? Is it any better to work with? It is a later version that trades all pairs but still cuts profits to zero or a loss at the third level.

protrade:
How about this one? Is it any better to work with? It is a later version that trades all pairs but still cuts profits to zero or a loss at the third level.

Will check this version too

mladen,

Wow, much embarrassment and confusion on my part.

The file "cetnerofgravityv2" refused to work until i re-downloaded the file from the post i created here. I spent the better part of yesterday trying to get it to work....

Yes, I am aware that it recalculates.

protrade:

A question : did any of those versions work correctly with the old (pre build 600) metatrader?

mladen:
A question : did any of those versions work correctly with the old (pre build 600) metatrader?

I don't think so. I had them in my experts folder for over a year. I'm only looking over them again now because I remember them having good entry points and placing hedge trades if needed.

protrade:
I don't think so. I had them in my experts folder for over a year. I'm only looking over them again now because I remember them having good entry points and placing hedge trades if needed.

new metatrader started over 1 year ago

I am asking that because some boolean expressions are for sure not evaluated the way they were in the old metatrader - just thinking out loud now (trying to find out what is going on with it)

Reason: