Blackb0x HSV5 System

I am providing this system, site and alert free because I want to give something back to this forum, which has given me so many resources and guidance over the past few years, and to help anyone that is inclined to make money independently in this harsh financial climate. I have spent thousands of hours and as much money developing this system and having it programmed; I could easily have sold it but I don't want it to be limited to only a few, maybe if enough people become financially independent we can destroy this exploitative economic system. This is my gift to the world.

The HSV5 strategy is one I created first as an experiment to see if I could create a manual trading system that would allow for extremely accurate trades in as short-term a period of time as possible. Most would call this a scalping strategy but that is not necessarily true seeing as how money management can be easily modified to use this system as a longer term strategy. However, I do not suggest that any one trade opportunity be considered valid after an hour or so, so at the most it is a short term strategy.

So this system takes a specific combination of indicators that each map out a particular aspect of the market, taking different perspectives of the market and determining which direction the upcoming price will go, how much momentum is behind it to go there, how long (in a short term perspective) it will continue to go in that direction, and when to avoid sideways price action.

This strategy takes into consideration 3 timeframes (5m, 15m, and 30m) and 3 currency correlations (GBPUSD, USD, GBP). Each indicator adds an important function to this system and none are added simple to fill space.

SYSTEM RULES:

Important Notes-

-You MUST refresh the stochastic and RSI_Del indicators before evaluating a trade setup.

-The alert does not have to be in the direction of the trade that will setup after the alert signals you. The alert should simply be used as a prompt that a trade setup is about to happen, not necessarily which direction it will happen in, it is up to you to evaluate the conditions and determine the direction.

-My take profit is 11 pips and my broker has a 1 pip spread on GBPUSD so I take 10 pips per trade. I use the Swiss Army EA to automatically plot my TP and SL on the chart once I enter the trade; this makes it so that this system is extremely safe and even more consistent. I recommend not considering any one trade signal valid after about an hour so your take profit should be relatively small also. [SL minimum is 50 pips]

-A trade can only be taken AFTER price has passed the fibonacci lines. If all conditions are met and the price is headed towards a fibo line then the trade cannot be taken until after price has passed the fibo line and all conditions are still met.

-Avoid News

For a Buy:

1.I_trend:the green line must be above the .001 level

• 1.1. do not enter trade if the I_trend line above .001 is heading down back towards .001.
  • 2. MTF_stochastic: the 30min multitimeframe stochastic must be crossed up.

• 2.1. It should be crossed up after hitting at or close to the minimum of the 20 level.
    • **** The exception is if the stoch did not come

close to 20 before the cross up but both lines are

below the 80 level and the red and blue lines have

a significant distance from each other - the trade can be taken.

• 2.2. Must not be squished (red and blue line very close together) at the maximum of the 80 level.
      • 2.3. Both red and blue lines must not be over 80.

• 2.4. Can be taken if only the blue line is over 80 and the red line is below 80 and there is an acceptable space between the red and blue lines.

3. ADX (period 14 applied to close):only use the blue line of the ADX. When the blue line is above the 25 level for a buy and a sell it means a trade is possible. Use it to gauge the power of the market.

• 3.1. Only take a trade when the blue ADX line is pointed up, only when it is headed up. When it is headed down, even if over 25, do not take the trade.

4. RSI_DEL (14, 28, 14 on 15m timeframe):For a buy the red line must be crossed over the green line at a significant

Distance, the LSMA must be blue and the red RSI_DEL line must at least be above the LSMA. The ideal situation is when both the RSI_DEL lines are above the LSMA.

5. NMR20_MTF (15min timeframe): For a buy the red line must be well above the 6 level and headed up.

6. RVI:The RVI lines must have crossed last below zero and must be at a distance from each other that is similar to the example. The green RVI line must have at least touched the blue 0.20 level before a buy can be initiated. The RVI lines must be at the specified distance from each other when the trade is taken.

7. Activity_Indic:Orange and blue lines must be close to each other above the zero level and the brown line must be touching or above the zero line but well below the two orange and blue lines. Refer to the example.

For a Sell -

All the conditions above are reversed - i_trend red line must be above .001, stochastic crossed down, adx still has to be above the 25 level heading up, RSI_DEL red line must at least be below the LSMA which should be red, NMR20_MTF red line must be below the -6 level and headed down in a diagonally stepping configuration, the RVI must have made its last cross above the zero line and be headed down with the red and green lines at an acceptable distance from each other (it must touch the orange -0.200 line before a trade can be taken), and the Activity indicator must have the blue and brown lines together and headed down below zero with the orange line far above and separate from them.

FEATURES:

Pre-Alert - This manual trading system comes with a automatic alerting feature that gives an alert BEFORE the ideal conditions are fulfilled to enter a trade. The alert only takes into consideration 6 out of the 7 conditions necessary to enter a trade and the NMR threshold has been shortened to 4/-4 so that it will alert and give you enough time to evaluate and enter the trade.

Email Alert - Whenever the system generates an alert it will also send you an email with the direction and currency the alert was triggered on. The only thing you have to do is configure the email settings in metatrader for this function to be enabled. [Metatrader requires smtp email for the email function to work, I use GMX.com, it is free.]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am subject to only 4 images in this post. For more images, instruction videos, and information about the system and how to use it please find them on the site that I have constructed specifically for this system at

www.black-b0x.com

Feel free to ask any question about the system, I will devote myself to helping anyone understand and use this system as effectively as I do.

Files:
hsv5.zip  78 kb

Edit your post and upload pictures to forum.

Txs

I still can't include more than 4 images in that post but I will post all supplemental images to aid in understanding the rules in subsequent posts. Thanks for your attention anyway.

thanks for sharing, omargray!

I believe you can make the system simpler and better and better.

it should work in M1, too.

btw, I like your website design

Interesting strategy, thank you. How do you "refresh" the Stoch. and RSI -?

omargray:
I still can't include more than 4 images in that post but I will post all supplemental images to aid in understanding the rules in subsequent posts. Thanks for your attention anyway.

You could paste 5 images per post.

I do not see any edit yet and worst you keep posting links outside forum.

Linuxser:
You could paste 5 images per post. I do not see any edit yet and worst you keep posting links outside forum.

Well, seems somebody doesn't know to read.

Never commented on this forum before although I have read a lot since I've been on.. I must say your strategy is very interesting omargray, thank you for sharing

I agree with adigit about your website.. I like it, well put together

Linuxuser, I didn't realize you meant the img links, I will upload to the forum from now on, thank you.

This is how to 'Refresh' the MTF Stoch and RSI_Del indicators before evaluating a trade setup. This MUST be done before considering the signals from these indicators. (The alert always uses the refreshed version whether you refresh them or not, this is simply for you to see the correct arrangement of these indicators)

Files:

How to refresh

Profitmaker, you right-click on the stoch and rsi, go to their properties and just press 'ok' and it will "refresh" or reformat them into the 5min timeframe, otherwise they are distorted, however, once you refresh them the signals can be trusted.

I realize it is unorthodox to use MTF indicators this way but I found that when taken together with the other aspects of the system they work very accurately and reliably.

Also, I'm sure many will say that TP should be dictated by the indicators so that they can tell you when to take profits off the table but that is not necessary, if you know approx. how much distance the average winning signal covers (how many pips in profit) then you can set your TP within that average, the only requirement is that the signal's effectiveness be consistent.

HOW TO REFRESH MTF STOCH AND RSI_DEL:

Files:

thanks for sharing!

happy trading...

Reason: