100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators

Hi fellow traders.

Trade set up #1

Mac D S/R TSU:

Rules:

Mac D 11,12,11 crosses 0.00 either Direction.

Next wait tell Price crosses S&R

Finally on 1m chart make sure price is above for long and below for short the 100 Sma

If it is then take the trade.

I have a trading set up that works in every time frame and on every pair. I'm gong to include a picture of the 2 indicators that I use. TRO's/MP's Support and Resistance, & Mac D 11,12,11, I added one more Indicator for Easier Entry 100 SMA. ( This is not on the templete you will need to add it.) It's very simple, very profitable, and you will notice that we tend to make things very difficult. Don't be fooled into thinking you need anymore then this.

I added one more Indicator for Easier Entry 100 SMA. ( This is not on the templete you will need to add it.)

With money management and knowing when to exit you will be winning more trades then any other time you have ever traded.

Please demo first before going live.

Question to you all after looking at this picture with just the 2 indicators what do you see? It should become obvious right away.

JoeSmoe

We have 3 TSU's now in this thread. See Posts below.

(Trade set up #2) The Mac D Reverse TSU: Thread #36

(Trade set up #3) The 3 ADX TSU: Thread #358

JoeSmoe

indicators

joesmoe:
Hi fellow traders.

I have a trading set up that works in every time frame and on every pair. I'm gong to include a picture of the 2 indicators that I use. TRO's/MP's Support and Resistance, & Mac D, It's very simple, very profitable, and you will notice that we tend to make things very difficult. Don't be fooled into thinking you need anymore then this.

With money management and knowing when to exit you will be winning more trades then any other time you have ever traded.

Please demo first before going live.

Question to you all after looking at this picture with just the 2 indicators what do you see? It should become obvious right away.

JoeSmoe

Hello there,

thanks for sharing, can you please post the indicators or tpl

blueocean

Indicators

I posted the indicators on first post.

JS

Please Post Your Results

Lets get some feed back on how your doing with this trading set up.

JS

Rules

What are the rules? Thanks

Rules

When the price moves above Support or Resistance and the Mac D passes 0.00 and going the direction of the price you take the trade.

What is the big dot with number in it?

Could you specify the rules you are using?

Thanks a lot.

xecret:
What is the big dot with number in it?

Could you specify the rules you are using?

Thanks a lot.

I don't use that indicator. Just use the support and resistance and the Mac D. I should have taken that off my platform. Sorry for the confusion.

JS

joesmoe:
I don't use that indicator. Just use the support and resistance and the Mac D. I should have taken that off my platform. Sorry for the confusion. JS

Thanks for the quick reply.

And could you point out your SL and TP rules?

Trading Example

Can you please post an example of where you entered and exited your trade?

Thanks

Rules extended

xecret:
Thanks for the quick reply. And could you point out your SL and TP rules?

My personal stop loss works a few ways. Depending on what happens with the trade.

If its 5pm-6pm EST I usualy close half my trade at 30 pips and ride the rest tell I get to the opposite directional set up.

If its choppy then I usually sell half at 10 pips and set a stop loss at 10 pips. My take profit is 30 pips or opposite directional set up.

If its the middle of the day I use 30 pip take profit and 15 pip stop loss.

You will get the idea after a few days of watching this live.

You will also find that there are better times to trade for better profits and you won't mind staying out of the bad trading times.

There are no hard and fast rules to money management. Learn to make up different rules as you see the flow of the Forex. Each time day and season has its time and place for different rules.

I hope this was helpful.

JS

Reason: