this is my last and new expert

Sell when Up

Buy when Down

very simple

good luck

This is nice experiment. However take a look:

Starting ballance 50k,

ea net profit : 5k.

It is 10% after half year of trading. Now imagine that you wish to have more cash - so ok, you incerase lot size by 10 so you trade 1 lot. And it tuns out that 50k is not enough... take a look on the screenshot. This ea uses part of logic of 10.3 ea and Frank EA tested by newdigital.

Files:

Kalenzo:
This is nice experiment. However take a look:

Starting ballance 50k,

ea net profit : 5k.

It is 10% after half year of trading. Now imagine that you wish to have more cash - so ok, you incerase lot size by 10 so you trade 1 lot. And it tuns out that 50k is not enough... take a look on the screenshot. This ea uses part of logic of 10.3 ea and Frank EA tested by newdigital.

OK

try to set start balance on 10000

you will get the same profit

this is the a new result

don't use 1 Lot

always use 0.1 Lot

thanks

Files:

thanks a lot Waddah , you always have bright ideas

I will test it for sure

Hey! I just wanted to say that earning 0.83% montly is a poor result, and any time you try to incerase lot, decerase step (close faster) or something, risk incerases, and we are just waiting for some nice move that cleans the account perfectly. This ea is price action ea so in my opinion you should also test it on M1 instead of any other timeframe. This ea will work the same in backtest and in real trading. So by backtest you can see how good it is cleaning accounts.

MiniMe:
thanks a lot Waddah , you always have bright ideas I will test it for sure

Hello MiniMe

I'll wait you

Kalenzo:
Hey! I just wanted to say that earning 0.83% montly is a poor result, and any time you try to incerase lot, decerase step (close faster) or something, risk incerases, and we are just waiting for some nice move that cleans the account perfectly. This ea is price action ea so in my opinion you should also test it on M1 instead of any other timeframe. This ea will work the same in backtest and in real trading. So by backtest you can see how good it is cleaning accounts.

when you start with 10000

after six month your profit is 5000 == 50%

mean 8.33 % per month

pls test it on M1 for six month and replay the result

:: Did a optimization test (from 2008/1/1), step 20 steps, TP 20 steps for EURUSD

:: total tests 156, 96 failed (total loss)

Files:
eurusd.gif  17 kb

:: much better currency pair to do something with it, same settings like previous.

:: total tests 156, 29 failed (total loss)

:: definitely a better way to fine tune it... look at the report , off course only 6 months of tests, be aware!

Files:

:: There are many OrderDelete() problems...

IN10TION:
:: much better currency pair to do something with it, same settings like previous.

:: total tests 156, 29 failed (total loss)

:: definitely a better way to fine tune it... look at the report , off course only 6 months of tests, be aware!

Thanks for running the optimization , the DD is bit too much , maybe a smaller TP would solve this porblem !!

Reason: