ADX indicator - page 4

HELLO MLADEN,

THANKS for your kind response,

However i noticed the indicator seems to be very CPU Intensive and is seriously slowing down my pc.

PLEASE if you dont mind, i would still prefer if you can kindly help to create the SUMMED version of the Wilders DMIPM Histo i posted which you created last year ( EXCEPT THERE IS AN ERROR IN IT )

I would be grateful if you can honour my request,MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

THANKS for your kind response,

However i noticed the indicator seems to be very CPU Intensive and is seriously slowing down my pc.

PLEASE if you dont mind, i would still prefer if you can kindly help to create the SUMMED version of the Wilders DMIPM Histo i posted which you created last year ( EXCEPT THERE IS AN ERROR IN IT )

I would be grateful if you can honour my request,MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

winner246

DMIPM does not have +DMI and -DMI values in the usual way. It would require 2 times more calls to the DMIPM to get the same results as with Wilder's DMI book indicator (which is, by the way, the calculating way used in the DMIPM indicator). Also, would you mind explaining what error are you talking about? Is this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page97 the same indicator you are referring to? As far as I see you told then that all is OK

As of CPU load : this is the CPU load on my PC - nothing out of the ordinary if the correct Wilder's DMI book is in the indicators folder and if it is saved there using that exact name

regards

Files:
dmi.gif  66 kb

Just my 5 cents : tested wilders dmi summed on my PC and it works OK (no CPU overload)

techmac:
Just my 5 cents : tested wilders dmi summed on my PC and it works OK (no CPU overload)

Thanks

I tested it over and over and there is no reason whatsoever for it to cause any abnormal CPU load (and on my PC it does not cause any)

Yes, same here tried Mladen's version on 10 pairs no noticeable CPU difference.

HELLO MLADEN,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the Wilders dmi book summed. It is working very well.

Also i later found out from my end what was slowing down my pc,so the indicator you posted is NOT cpu intensive.

finally about a possible error in the DMIPM i posted, i was only asking you if maybe you had noticed one. So there is NO error in it as well.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AGAIN FOR YOUR INVALUABLE SERVICES, YOU AND MRTOOLS ARE A GREAT BLESSING TO SO MANY.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Sidaway or trend indicator (based on adx)

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the Wilders dmi book summed. It is working very well.

Also i later found out from my end what was slowing down my pc,so the indicator you posted is NOT cpu intensive.

finally about a possible error in the DMIPM i posted, i was only asking you if maybe you had noticed one. So there is NO error in it as well.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AGAIN FOR YOUR INVALUABLE SERVICES, YOU AND MRTOOLS ARE A GREAT BLESSING TO SO MANY.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Glad that it is solved

happy trading

Reason: