Secure Profit .

This is my system secure profit i had to del. the names because i have to think out it maybe i soon put it on the forum i wanted you guys to see ,

Files:

Hi Baba,

it's hard to rate your system based on two signals. Just share your settings and I can program an EA and test it for a longer time.

hi

i canot share the settings yet but i can put more signals ?.

Are you only Buying? do you ever Sell?

sell

i most say that i yet cant share the settings but i'll do .

Files:
money.jpg  202 kb

The signal is not nice between all indicators. Not all indicators said the same direction.

Nic

bolenat

there is only one indicator which signals the rest filter the signal and indicate the situation.the system is multi timeframe you need datas of (D1 4H 1H ). mhhh dude i think i see the indicators saying the same thing , well atleast i see like that otherwise why i would want you to see it ?

Baba_master:
there is only one indicator which signals the rest filter the signal and indicate the situation.the system is multi timeframe you need datas of (D1 4H 1H ). mhhh dude i think i see the indicators saying the same thing , well atleast i see like that otherwise why i would want you to see it ?

So what's going on with this one? It looks DELICIOUS!

hi people

hi every one

im back to the forum ,i want to talk to you about a new conbination that i made for manual tradingwith the help of my last system secure profit and new dolly and great indicator of waddah attar look guys its not a system its conbination with many consepts ok guys lets go on Business

i test this with 1 mini 0.1 lot i only test on real ,

i dont really know how to explain it i will send more post explaining , the picture is a real order and the steps that im goin ahead .

sorry i forgot to say if you place you stop orders in a right place you dont get false signas that means only profit and secured its not verry dificult to recognize its quite long term H4 D1 and H1 for more help well i like when the curency is on a same trend on M15 M30 H1 H4 D1 W1 MN

hi bubble ,

thanx for your care i have datas since 1970 and i also have stop loss line today price broke more down.

but i want to ask you to explain more about (theres no way to know if we are bang smack on a support )because i only enter on a support or a resistence by a stop order after the break , like that it makes sure only when trend starts we enter ,dolly has the same kind of entery but a fixed stop order line everyday , but i dont know if you really mean that ?.thanks for reply bubble

Reason: