HAHAHA! Oh man, what a stupid noob I am...

Ok, so I'm learning the basics of woodies cci, right? I've read 4 billion things on it, studied the entries and exits, etc and finally am ready to start seeing how well I learned.

So, I open up a chart, get my indicators right, etc and notice that there is a pending entry for the VERY NEXT BAR! woo hoo! Good way to start... I'm really excited to apply all this stuff I've been reading about, etc.

I'm trading a M30 chart, so the entry is a bit away, and I keep reading and watch the clock.

Wait for 10 min to bar, get ready... Set up the trade, if the bar goes the right way, etc.

5 min to bar...

4 min to bar...

3 min to bar...

2 min to bar...

1 min to bar...

OK! Here we go! I'm excited!

Hey, the bars not changing... What the heck... OK, well server time must be off a bit. I'll wait...

1 min

2 min

5 min...

HEY! No bar... My connections working, everything is fine...

Oh, I'll check the 1M chart to see what the time is! ahh..OK, its at 59 min, so 1 more min to my bar.

1 min...

2 min...

NO BAR?? WTF IS GOING ON!???

Oh...

The market is closed.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man.... #@$#$*%@!

I may sound like I'm laughing at myself, but that's just to cover up the crying.

hehe

Thanks for listening!

-Cubesteak

Funny

Thanks for the amusing story. I have done the same thing but put on the trade at 4:59 on a Friday.As my old boss would have said: "Too much microscope"!

Great..to know we all go through the same trading emotions....whoever said trading is physology...hats off !!

Even if we get the indicators of what soros uses to make his millions, we would buckle down of our inability to cope with our minds....

I was too running forums after forum for seeking THE indicators..but the changes came to my trading when i looked onto myself....and adjusting my emotions to accourding to the trades....

I'm spending more time on myself than searching for indicators now...fine tuning myself to the up's and down's of market...

and yes...cubesteak....its of no use if we put the blame on CCI, server or broker for our miscalculations...if given the same setup to an experienced guy who has his emotions under control..he will come out with flying colours...

good luck...we are all on the same boat...don't give up

to Cubesteak - sharing

Hello,

Some weaks ago, did more or less the same mistake !

Didn't arrive anymore.

Somebody said : "emotions" ? !

Good luck.

Nice

COULD YOU CODE THIS AS AN EA!!

Don't worry, we've all been there.LOL

The Source

Reason: