Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map

Overhyped or..???

I have just been looking at this webiste and the demo videos have been very interesting (to mildly put it). The indicator works on Fibonacci levels and S/R across Multi Time Frames as you will see in the demo video. The system is technically very sound.There is a indicator made along the same lines and available for the metatrader. However it is not as "clean" as the indicator in the video. I dont expect it to be but if any of you guys can either replicate something close to the one in the video or improve on the existing one, it would be really great.

Anyone have any experience with the Fx moneymap grid??

Thanks, hope you enjoy the demo video. Would love to hear your thoughts on this. This is definitely a coders challenge.

The website is www.fxmoneymap.com

Cheers

Its already been done.

Check out the yahoo group files "4 period ma"

Martin

Mart,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I already have the indicator. However, it seems to be significantly different from the one in the video. I am looking for someone who is using it.

Thanks, anyway, hows the 50cci working out??

Cheers

There is a two day trial for MoneyMap. It is only for the EUR but you get an idea how it works. I did the trial and have the 4PMA and it is almost the same.

radicalmoses:
Mart,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I already have the indicator. However, it seems to be significantly different from the one in the video. I am looking for someone who is using it.

Thanks, anyway, hows the 50cci working out??

Cheers

Hi, 50 CCI is fine.

The charts are not though

I hear from others that the 4ma is spot on with the grid although I cant see all the little numbers

Someone on yahoo is though making lots of pips with it, back to the drawing board.

Martin

FX Money Map

Hi to all!

I've recently googled across this website: http://www.fxmoneymap.com/Pages/Home.htm

The system seems to have a lot going for it (from the looks of the website, at least --- ex bank trader etc). I particularly like how the system considers multiple timeframes.

Does anyone have a idea how it works and how to code it for mt4 / amibroker ?

Thanks

Lourens Viljoen

laviljoen@gmail.com

Hi

Both myslef and another member here are well aware of this system.

We know exactly what you are toalking about.

the question is, are you considering to come to the UK for the 3000GBP training?

I could reveal what I understand of the system right here, but I think it would be unfair to the author.

PS Can anyone code Nostradamus?

something similar...to the above mentioned site

TOOL- Crawl Away

helfen --- can you email me with more details regarding this system?

techtrader --- thanks for the indicator, will check it out asap

techtrader:
TOOL- Crawl Away

Any idea what the rules are to use this?

This indicator might work

If there is a space of 20pips on all the charts up or down with no resitance/support, i.e. 1, 5, 15, 1 hour and it's not news time, you can trade for those 20 pips.

System uses a series of MAs and Fibonacci to crete support and resistance levels.

Here is an indicator which may give a similar system.. You would need to compare four MT4 charts per pair at 1, 5, 15, 1 to be trading the moneymap system as far as I can tell.

- HHHH --

Files:
4_period_ma.mq4  47 kb
Reason: