Astro...

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anybody in this forum is interested in searching of connetion among planets,moon and other movements in space.

We can share our experiance and learn more and more...

All you know that the most famous and successful trader/W.D.Gann/ is used astrology and other technics to define market pivots, reversal date etc.

REGARDS

ttt123:
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anybody in this forum is interested in searching of connetion among planets,moon and other movements in space.

All you know that the most famous and successful trader/W.D.Gann/ is used astrology and other technics to define market pivots, reversal date etc.

REGARDS

Wilder also used Moon phases in his Delta System.

I only trade according to parabolic moves that happen on moon phase turns. take a look at a chart and the remarkable correlation of reversals and these days.

ttt123:
Hi guys,

REGARDS

We have some small thread about it somewhere in Analytics section and with the link to some webclub to somewhere etc.

I do not know about this forum but this subject is very popular with some other forums. I know that there are some software programs about it and indicators. But I did not see any indicators for MT4.

Probably mql4 coders are very skeptical about this subject.

Hi,

the Larry Pesavento books are an excellent resource (try emule or buy them!). I've been studying this for the last few weeks after reading Pesavento's books and some of the correlations and conjunctions in relation to tops/bottoms/big thrusts are really interesting. Not all of them relate to forex though.

For starters google 'moon void of course' and have a back test. http://www.skyviewzone.com/vocmoon.htm is good.

If used with technicals, elliot wave and fibs the results are excellent.

The moon is void of course tomorrow -15/2/06. "void of course means the moon is in between zodiac signs, i.e. it is moving from say Libra to Virgo but is currently in between them. It only stays in this state for a few hours every couple of days or so.

Plus the different phases of the moon can give some nice moves. Remember though, the moon moves the tides and the tides are never the same - still, it's just anonther tool for your trading arsenal. Plus I find it pretty interesting too.

Eclipses are really good indicators expecially for stock markets.

You'll need an ephemeris to go into further detail, you can get free ones off the net. I'm still learning how to use it so I'll put some of the conjunctions I've managed to find later on. There's nothing major happening (related to forex) from what I've managed to work out so far till around the 7th March, other than the moon movements.

Tim

What I know it is not a lot but I try to learn and taste most of new things.

First I read about planets movements and found that there was a connection, peaks and bottons happened when different planets were on a line with the sun but it was a big cycle and there were extra conditions.

I've read somewhere that Gann used to get in possition more than once per a day. That's why I started to search some cycles which happen a lots of time during the day. I'm reading a book now about astrology and understand that the most important thing is which constellation rise on east horizon. There are changing every two hours. So if we can connect this with a greater cycle we will be able to understand a lot.

A fact:

All we know that the most favorable constellations are aquarius and tourus. The moon got in aquarius Jan 03/2006, 7.00/GMT/-around. We search when aquarius rise on east horizon that day and we find that this is at 9.00/GMT/ which is very good entry point as we can see what happend next.

Of course it cannot be enough to get in possition just to be sure use some indicators.

BEST REGARDS

to ask...

May I ask you Mezarashii what time frame you use when trade according to moon phases with parabolic?

Hello,

Perrykaufman has written a whole chapter about planetry cycles and astrology

"trading system and methods" Third edition

regards

-cwave

ttt123:
May I ask you Mezarashii what time frame you use when trade according to moon phases with parabolic?

4hr. i didn't mean i used the parabolic indicator. i mean i only trade the reversal of a parabolic shaped price move, better known as a "blow off top" or "blow off bottom"

take a look at a 4 hr chart and compare to the days of a moon phase.

mezarashii:
4hr. i didn't mean i used the parabolic indicator. i mean i only trade the reversal of a parabolic shaped price move, better known as a "blow off top" or "blow off bottom" take a look at a 4 hr chart and compare to the days of a moon phase.

Hi Mazerashii, I think I know what you mean by a parabolic price move, but could you supply a chart to explain?

Hi, guys

I have ebook about astrology,

but , maybe not financial astrology

Files:
Reason: