100 pips - page 29

so far so good

by using setting Mrtools

but still curious when trending for EU.

mrtools:
Its working had it on Alpari (requoteville) and so many requotes the Ea wouldn't trade, so tried it on another broker and it instantly opened orders, the max orders controls the amount of orders, it places, the slope is from hull variant slope indicator, would recommend using it maybe 1 timeframe greater than the ma's. The Ma's you now can change the time frame,price,and ma types. The Ea will work on any broker I know of including ecn and brokers with extra letter in their pairs names. You need to put TimeGmt in experts/include folder and Hull variant slope in indicators folder for the work. Will add more extras depending on testing results from you all.

Hi mrtools- can you just explain what effect the TimeGmt.mqh does in the include folder please? Also, are you still testing this?

Golfingazza:
Hi mrtools- can you just explain what effect the TimeGmt.mqh does in the include folder please? Also, are you still testing this?

Hi Golfingazza,

The TimeGmt.mqh was just used for the comments other than that no effect. Am still testing it on demo, and it is doing well.

Hi again. For some reason, the ea flatly refuses to place any order bigger than 0.01, even though I have changed it to 0.1 and it has had its' initial run of winning trades. I have it running on demo with bigger lots and the settings are the same as live (using your set file) but nothing will get it to place bigger trades live- strange. Any suggestions?

Golfingazza:
Hi again. For some reason, the ea flatly refuses to place any order bigger than 0.01, even though I have changed it to 0.1 and it has had its' initial run of winning trades. I have it running on demo with bigger lots and the settings are the same as live (using your set file) but nothing will get it to place bigger trades live- strange. Any suggestions?

Golfingazza, try increasing your MaximumRisk setting in the Ea the Ea uses this formula if your maximum risk is greater than 0.

Account Free Margin * Maximum Risk * Account Leverage /contract(lot size)

Another thing there is a setting DecreaseFactor by default it is set to 3, what it means if Ea looses 3 trades in a row it will go back to smallest lotsize for the next trade if it is a winner then the Ea will revert back to its regular money management, if the next trade is a looser the lot size will stay at minimum level, or until a winning trade.

ps) if your maximum risk is less than or equal 0, then lotsize should be what ever lot size you choose.

Hey again, did your demo ea decide to turn upside down on friday?

This is my demo (which will trade with bigger lots) but this is what it did on friday- just wondering if you had the same results?

It is your slope setfile but with 0 decrease factor. the lotsize is still 0.01 and the risk is still 0.001

Thanks for keeping in touch

Files:
capture.png  99 kb

Golfingazza:

Hey again, did your demo ea decide to turn upside down on friday?

This is my demo (which will trade with bigger lots) but this is what it did on friday- just wondering if you had the same results?

It is your slope setfile but with 0 decrease factor. the lotsize is still 0.01 and the risk is still 0.001

Thanks for keeping in touch

Hi, i didn't have the same results, had a big thunderstorm come through and the internet was off and on so i just shut down all my trading for the day, looks like it was a good thing.

Hey again,

mine is still putting on upside down trades- great sells if they were actually buys and visa versa. Any suggestions?

If I could just get it to do the exact opposite, it would be awesome

The Final EA's

Thanks,

So, can you share the final 100pips EA? which one are profitable ever and after? lol...

is this ea still profitable ?

Reason: