time gaps on MT4

I have a question : A position should have been closed at 21:00:03 . But on the MT4 this is shown only at 21:01:48 . That means on the MT4 closing time is 21:01:48 . Another position is indicated by closing time ( Closing Time ) 21:02:32 . Are such gaps in the MT4 possible ? Thank you for an answer

Closed,closed,closed...

Where you see it? 

juergenbauer:

I have a question : A position should have been closed at 21:00:03 . But on the MT4 this is shown only at 21:01:48 . That means on the MT4 closing time is 21:01:48 . Another position is indicated by closing time ( Closing Time ) 21:02:32 . Are such gaps in the MT4 possible ? Thank you for an answer

Why do you think "A position should have been closed at 21:00:03"?

Sorry for the not really exact explanation.

I mean the following:

Is it possible that there is a time gap between the trading platform and the MT4 from nearly two minutes? Can the data feed be such slow?

Could it be that a position has been stopped out at 21:00:03 because of an extremely widened spread at the trading platform and that this action is shown on the MT4 with the time stamp 21:01:48??

It can be that you haven't got any tick between 21.00:00 and 21.02:32 - news-time?

juergenbauer:

Sorry for the not really exact explanation.

I mean the following:

Is it possible that there is a time gap between the trading platform and the MT4 from nearly two minutes? Can the data feed be such slow?

Could it be that a position has been stopped out at 21:00:03 because of an extremely widened spread at the trading platform and that this action is shown on the MT4 with the time stamp 21:01:48??

Why do you think "A position would have been stopped out at 21:00:03"?

At high impact news times there can be delays due to extremely high volumes of trades to process. I have no idea what is considered a normal delay. Maybe this is a question for your broker.

the broker told, that they stopped out the position at 21:00:03. Closingtime MT4 is 21:01:48. The broker told "The lack of transparency derived from the closing time that is shown on MT4" My only question: Is that possible? at the time 21:00:03 to 21:01:48 there were definitely NO high volumes of trades - only 1  to 7

juergenbauer: Can the data feed be such slow?
  1. "Closingtime MT4" is meaningless. Do you mean when the market closes Friday 4pm ET? Some brokers stop trading 5-15 minutes before market close because there is very little liquidity.
  2. "21:01:48" is meaningless. We don't know what timezone your broker uses.
  3. During the Asian session it is frequently no ticks in a minute so no bar that minute. "Free-of-Holes" Charts - MQL4 Articles
Reason: