hello from uk and small mt4 question :)))

hi

im alex from uk and im new to this forum

i have small question about mt4

i was reading about robots and automated trades but still not sure about my idea

i use mt4 i have few trading account which im use at same time, i try different strategy on each

i was wondering is any way how i can setup mt4 to repat trade

for example:

i place order euro/usd buy on 1.3020 TP 1.3050

then when order is executed and hit TP can MT4 place same order buy at 1.3020 TP 1.3050 itself without my assistance?

or

can i place same order myself but can i setup this to execute only if first order hit TP?

im not sure is possible but a lot of people use robots or any other automated trade systems so i was wondering is something like that is possible i have some ideas in my head but i have only 2 hands so it will be easier if i can make mt4 more automated

thanks and i hope for a lot of answers :)

alex78gsxr :

i place order euro/usd buy on 1.3020 TP 1.3050

then when order is executed and hit TP can MT4 place same order buy at 1.3020 TP 1.3050 itself without my assistance?

Not possible with or without your assistance. You can only buy at the market (ask). If your buy hits its TP at 1.3050 (bid) the ask is now 1.3052 (bid+spread) you can't buy at 1.3020 (32 pips below market.)

i know that

i meant if my trade hit TP 1.3052 is any chance to place "order" to buy on 1.3020 if market go down again with TP 1.3050

i know you cant open on rate below market

question was it is any way to mt4 can place order if another position hit TP, in other words is any option to make order only executed IF another position hit TP

thx i hope is more clear now :)

alex78gsxr :

i know that

i meant if my trade hit TP 1.3052 is any chance to place "order" to buy on 1.3020 if market go down again with TP 1.3050

i know you cant open on rate below market

question was it is any way to mt4 can place order if another position hit TP, in other words is any option to make order only executed IF another position hit TP or SL

thx i hope is more clear now :)

Place OP_BUYLIMIT after TakeProfit

see also OrderSend()

i know that i can place order but im wondering is any way that i can make some sort of robot which can place this order for me when previous position hit TP

alex78gsxr :
i know that i can place order but im wondering is any way that i can make some sort of robot which can place this order for me when previous position hit TP
Yes. A robot can do that.

ubzen :
Yes. A robot can do that.

hi

thanks for reply

is any guide how i can make robot like this?

alex78gsxr :

hi

thanks for reply

is any guide how i can make robot like this?

Have you read and understood the Book ?

RaptorUK :
Have you read and understood the Book ?

no i don't read that yet

im starting now

thanks

WHRoeder :
learn to code

thanks
Reason: