Have you seen such indicator ...

q

Have you performed a google image search?

just4td:

Which indicator, seems there are 4.

the staircase

just4td:
the staircase
Search in the codebase.

thanx alot. i will check them one by one......

just4td: the staircase
Try mutli-timefame moving average (MTF MA)

I'm sure you could make that with a bit of work..

Blue is a moving average of price (close?) with a smallish period

The two greens a moving averages of period highs and lows

Red's more unusual.. looks lagging by 16 bars using Highs and Lows

Sounds like a lot of work but if you have the time you're understand if the indicator and signals will be so much better

the red one is a kind of MA based on Deviation. somehow similar to Stoch and it should be good to spot price change.

the staircase is a kind of noise reduction based on Linear Reg.

i am trying to find similar noise reduction to filter unwanted spike in price movement.

any thought?... 

Ohh, I finally understand what you're asking haha, I thought these lines were all one indicator, to be used together somehow.

To reduce unwants spikes, did you already trying moving averages? that's their whole purpose. 

The staircase is the dark green one right? Are you sure that's really reducing noise? If you compare the 'staircase' with the blue MA, the MA is doing a much better job. this staircase seems to be confusing things a bit. It also looks very delays compare to the MA (and that's saying something).

I'm just curious what you will use this for? 

I'm staring at the chart, racking my brains to see how it works so I can help you be really, it doesn't look so useful. 

Also, take a look at the code for Ichimoku Kinko Hyo in the metatrader manual, the staircase looks like the kijun-sen with a few different parameters

EDIT: In fact looking more closely, its almost exactly the same

Kijun-sen:   (  highest high in last 9 bars   +   lowest low in last 9 bars )   /   2

Staircase looks like:      (  highest high in last 7 bars   +   lowest low in last 7 bars )   /   2    then then for some reason shifter to the right 2 bars

I'd be very cautious using these indicators, notice how the two green lines have strange movement at in the newest bars... I have a feeling they are written to use bars ahead of where they are plotted

I think MA has delay . i want to use price movement directly and reduce spikes. so the price change should be spotted with no delay. my goal is to bundle them all over a tick chart and make a scalping EA.
Reason: