how do the brokers reflect Ask and Bid value from real sever to demo sever ?

almost every broker says they price of demo account is exactly same as the real account, but i have record them, they are not the same,how do they do it, what is the mechanism,this is important for those price sensite EA,may you explain it ?

I dont think demo server can be 100% like the live one.

YALEWANG:
almost every broker says they price of demo account is exactly same as the real account, but i have record them, they are not the same,how do they do it, what is the mechanism,this is important for those price sensite EA,may you explain it ?

I have long held a suspicion that the brokers server uses an algorithm to make the demo feed moving average freindly so potential customers will find it easy to trade profitably on the demo feed using standard indicators.

this is the problem,an EA test on demo account well,but if run in real account the result is deffirent,it uses the ask and bid value .

When you registered, did you read the line "Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden?"

Your question is not about either, it's about your broker. Ask them.

@WHRoeder: I disagree with you. This is a general question about autotrading and not broker specific. Having to deal with differences between demo and live accounts is part of the game. So IMO his/her question is legit.

@Yalewang: I don't think they deliberately make the demo feed more "friendly". I think it's rather a question of costs. A broker loses money on demo accounts. They still offer them because it's a good way of getting new clients and provide testing facilities to existing clients. What they problably do is send less ticks through so that more people can use the same server compared to live accounts. I have one terminal that only gathers data on every time frame between 1 minute to 1 hour on a live account. I use that data for back testing. You can use a demo account for forward testing, but you'll never truly know how your EA performs until you put it in a live account.

Reason: