how to unblock the last 2 positions on the tick chart window?

hi, friends,

the tick chart window on the left pane is blocking the last 2 positions from visible.

i pulled the window frame but the whole thing moves proportionally.

i m seeking your advices to solve the issue.

i m using mt4 platform

thanks in advance.

seeker

You have it undocked but almost docked. Drag the frame to the chart to undock it. Then back to the UL corner to redock.

See also Basic tutorial of the Forex MetaTrader 4 Platform (Part 1)---The very beginning-Part 1 - YouTube

Don't install the terminal in \program files* on Vista/Win7

seek00er:

hi, friends,

the tick chart window on the left pane is blocking the last 2 positions from visible.

i pulled the window frame but the whole thing moves proportionally.

i m seeking your advices to solve the issue.

i m using mt4 platform

thanks in advance.

seeker

:( You have to create tick chart CI.

onewithzachy:

Since when?

WHRoeder:

Since when?

I knew you gonna reply me, and I should be more specific. I knew that seek00er (the OP) does not ask for a tick chart, however, if seek00er wanted to see a tick, he better create tick chart, because MT tick chart is terrible in many ways.

:D

WHRoeder:

You have it undocked but almost docked. Drag the frame to the chart to undock it. Then back to the UL corner to redock.

See also Basic tutorial of the Forex MetaTrader 4 Platform (Part 1)---The very beginning-Part 1 - YouTube

Don't install the terminal in \program files* on Vista/Win7

hi WHRoeder,

i couldnt get what "undocked but almost docked" mean. could you pls elaborate?

i tried dragging the market watch window into the chart & then back to Upper Left(UL) corner of the mt4 but the issue remains.

below snap shot is the issue i m having.

thank you.

onewithzachy:

hi,

how & where could i find to do that?

btw, what is CI?

pardon my ignorace.

seek00er:

hi,

how & where could i find to do that?

btw, what is CI?

pardon my ignorace.

CI = Custom Indicator. Tick chart ? I don't know where you could find it, but better create one.

BTW, could you gives us a screen shot of your MT (File > Save As Picture ... > Active Workspace), we trying to understand a little bit more.

onewithzachy:

CI = Custom Indicator. Tick chart ? I don't know where you could find it, but better create one.

BTW, could you gives us a screen shot of your MT (File > Save As Picture ... > Active Workspace), we trying to understand a little bit more.

here it is.

Have ibfx au, my apology, I still don't get it, however I'm showing my alpari uk's tick chart floating away, how about dock it to right side ???.

seek00er:

hi WHRoeder,

i couldnt get what "undocked but almost docked" mean. could you pls elaborate?

i tried dragging the market watch window into the chart & then back to Upper Left(UL) corner of the mt4 but the issue remains.

below snap shot is the issue i m having.

thank you.

You don't have a problem at all . . . see the image I edited.

Reason: