Connecting EA to database

Hi

Can someone please assist me with my EA. I need it to connect to a website/database and with the use of variables true and false. these variables must be checked every 12hour or 24 hours. then depending on the data base stop all functions of the EA or continue as normal.

Please assist or if you know of someone that can assist me, please let me know.

Thanks

ALTii:

Hi

Can someone please assist me with my EA. I need it to connect to a website/database and with the use of variables true and false. these variables must be checked every 12hour or 24 hours. then depending on the data base stop all functions of the EA or continue as normal.

Please assist or if you know of someone that can assist me, please let me know.

Thanks

i guess you need to spend few more words ...

whats on the other end (website/database)? your own system or some site in the net?

PHP? Isapi or CGI? What type of database you want to access? is local or on the website?

EADeveloper:

i guess you need to spend few more words ...

whats on the other end (website/database)? your own system or some site in the net?

PHP? Isapi or CGI? What type of database you want to access? is local or on the website?

Hi

It is my own data base, what i need is for the EA to connect to the data base check if the client has paid his subscription, if he has then the EA continues to work, if not the EA will stop working, can you please assist. I know nothing about programming. the guy that coded my EA does not know how to do it

ALTii:

Hi

It is my own data base, what i need is for the EA to connect to the data base check if the client has paid his subscription, if he has then the EA continues to work, if not the EA will stop working, can you please assist. I know nothing about programming. the guy that coded my EA does not know how to do it

Its on the E-commerce side if that helps

ALTii:

Hi

ALTii:

sorry, a e-commerce side i dont know, there are so many of sides wich offers e commerce ...

But in general - depends on the system you use - the normaly store theme data in an mySQL database.

So you need only a script (PHP,ColdFusion) on your webserver to access to this db and look for an subscription number/id.

More detailed to say is dificult because i dont know the database, the structure,....

EADeveloper:

sorry, a e-commerce side i dont know, there are so many of sides wich offers e commerce ...

But in general - depends on the system you use - the normaly store theme data in an mySQL database.

So you need only a script (PHP,ColdFusion) on your webserver to access to this db and look for an subscription number/id.

More detailed to say is dificult because i dont know the database, the structure,....

Thanks, do you purhaps know the code so that EA will go to a website atleast I will workout the rest.

ALTii:

Thanks, do you purhaps know the code so that EA will go to a website atleast I will workout the rest.

Yes, here was an excellent posting about this:

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10121

have luck with your database!

ALTii:

Do not make your EA connecto to the database directly. This can be dangerous because you have to put the database login info in EA and EA can get decompiled.

I can offer a more secure solution. Contact me if interested.

robofx.org:

Do not make your EA connecto to the database directly. This can be dangerous because you have to put the database login info in EA and EA can get decompiled.

I can offer a more secure solution. Contact me if interested.

hi yes very interested

ALTii:

hi yes very interested

how do i contact you

Reason: