EA strategy needs coded - wow wow wow !!!!!!

HI,

I need an EA coded for MT4, I have been working on strategy for some time now and am ready to go, however I do not want to trade fx for this one, only commodities. Fairly simple long/short strategy with TP and SL and %automatic rebook, which from what I gather is alot less complicated than the majority of FX ones that are discussed here.

FXCM offered to do it for around 1200 usd, which i think is daylight robbery.

I am not from an IT background and find coding very difficult to understand and really need some help.

All offers welcome.

thanks

please share it ... you know, we gonna find out anyway sooner or later (if there is some value in it, of course)

if you probably wonder why, well, let's see, you are going to find somebody to code it for you, and if there's any good, that somebody is going to give it to his cousin, who is going to give it to his brother, and so on until all of us know about it ... of course, by that time, the market is probably gonna absorb whatever advantage you exploited with that strategy and nobody is going to make any money of it ...

so, you have 2 choices: either you tell us about it, or you are going to close yourself in your room, lock the door, and don't come out until you had learned MQL and code it by yourself, test it, and made money from it

but probably your strategy is something that at least 500 people already think of it ... at least you are going to know in advance if is so, and you will not loose anymore time with it ...

please take no offense, I'm not telling you that your strategy sucks (well, I don't know it yet, don't I ?), I'm just telling you what most of people does when they think they found ...

best regards, waiting for that strategy to be shared ;)

there is no an universal working 100% strategy. just good common sense. don't waste money in EA, I have been working long time with them and they eventually fail unless you have manual intevention (ah good old human brain, why people do not want to work with you?).

I could code anything for you but, again, just want to save you time, and money.

csebastian wrote >>

please share it ... you know, we gonna find out anyway sooner or later (if there is some value in it, of course)

if you probably wonder why, well, let's see, you are going to find somebody to code it for you, and if there's any good, that somebody is going to give it to his cousin, who is going to give it to his brother, and so on until all of us know about it ... of course, by that time, the market is probably gonna absorb whatever advantage you exploited with that strategy and nobody is going to make any money of it ...

so, you have 2 choices: either you tell us about it, or you are going to close yourself in your room, lock the door, and don't come out until you had learned MQL and code it by yourself, test it, and made money from it

but probably your strategy is something that at least 500 people already think of it ... at least you are going to know in advance if is so, and you will not loose anymore time with it ...

please take no offense, I'm not telling you that your strategy sucks (well, I don't know it yet, don't I ?), I'm just telling you what most of people does when they think they found ...

best regards, waiting for that strategy to be shared ;)

thanks csebastian. i am not claiming to reinvent the wheel, i am sure my strategy is in place by many people. it is simply a rolling adjustable % +/- rebook mechanism, with long + short capability, with adjustable parameters either side for tp+sl, simple ! Some manual intervention will be required.

thanks bluesky, i was hoping to connect with a nice guy like you !

You can create it by yourself with online tool at http://www.eacreator.com/

BlueSkyThinking:

there is no an universal working 100% strategy. just good common sense. don't waste money in EA, I have been working long time with them and they eventually fail unless you have manual intevention (ah good old human brain, why people do not want to work with you?).

I could code anything for you but, again, just want to save you time, and money.

Well, I guess I have to jump in at this point and say; I don't think so. I've been trading at over 90% accuracy for quite some time now. Been bouncing back and forth between my trading system (in Excel) for more than 7 years, until I felt 100% comfortable with its better than 90% accuracy. Examine what it means to have a 100% trading system. What does that really mean? That somebody developed a trading system that reaches its Limit Order before it reaches the Stop Order, a high percentage of the time. In other words, it is not difficult at all to design and develop a near perfect trading system. That's not the issue - I've done it. The real issue is whether or not your Revenue Model (Money Management) is fully integrated into your trading system AND whether or not your trade signal contains enough magnitude to reach your Limit Order, before the market's magnitude forces your Stop Order. That's the key. That's the name of the game.

Therefore, trading at high levels of accuracy (near the 100% level), is very doable, but it depends on WHERE you locate your Limit and your Stop. If your Revenue Model is optimized for low net gains per trade, then you don't have to collect every single dollar or ever single pip the market has to offer. All your system needs to be able to do, is throw a trade signal near the start of magnitude for each subsequent move the market makes, sufficient ONLY to scrape the number of "low net gains per trade" ratio that your Revenue Model (not your trading system) dictates. It all comes down to how well you integrate and then optimize the Revenue Model with the magnitude contained inside each trade signal thrown by your system. Absent insider information about the market you trade (illegal in most instances), this is how you construct a high accuracy trading system. You do it by focusing equally as much on the Revenue Model, as you do the trade signal. Too many Traders out there are totally confused on this subject. They think that all of their time should be spent on building a trading system that scores every single net gain the market has to offer and then some. Not true! Never has been and never will be true. Use the right Leverage, use the right Cost Basis Per Trade (% of capital used) and target the right number of pips (in the case of the Forex) and you can strike levels of accuracy that the average trader only dreams about.

The hard part about all of this, is simply accepting the truth about it! My system is right now trading at 93.87% to a highly optimized target level - per trade. That means that my system fails to strike its target less than 7% of the time and its been doing this for a very long time. The lowest dip in performance - my Black Swan period - had the system dipping down to 90.12%. After that, it roared back to above the 93% level where it feels much more at home.

This brings up four (4) ageless words in trading:

Timing

Direction

Magnitude

Probability

Trade with those four (4) principles and things get a lot more fluent on the equity curve.

Why do people fail? Because they ignore one or more of these four (4) giants. Or, because they never understood any of them before. High performing systems have these giants under control. In fact, show me ANY high performance trader (those trading above the 85% accuracy to target level) and I guarantee you that you will find that all of these giants have, one way or another, have been accounted for and are major components of the system in use - whether the system designer wants to admit it or not, lol! You cannot achieve lasting, high performance success as a Trader (absent insider information) by ignoring these key components. Optimize all four (4) and you can't help but be successful.

Ruthless consistency to an optimized target and smart Revenue handling, is the only real show on Broadway. Nail that, and you can kiss mediocrity goodbye.

I'm the coder for you at the right time.

Contact me through e-mail or my website.

Thanks guys so far for response, keep the advice and offers coming !

Inspring stuff from Fractalizer7 !

thanks

chopper101:

HI,

I need an EA coded for MT4,

All offers welcome

I'm a NuB so can't help you directly.

But can echo and confirm that there is very little chance of it being 'stolen' and rendered entirely ineffective here. I have an OptIn list of 10,000,000 eMails all paid for to do a direct mass marketing and sales campaign with an proven profitable EA and wanted to partner with someone here who had one and I didn't even get one bite on it! )> 8( This can be interpreted in numerous ways and factors. Also keep in mind that most, but not all on here tend to stick to the ForEx.

Even if someone does use it, it doesn't invalidate your algorithm and they won't saturate the commodities market so heavily that yours will be useless. It is VERY unlikely that you are the only one with the same idea. It's what, if anything, that you do with it. History illustrates and supports this conclusively

The only thing that I don't understand is why anyone would take the unnecessary VERY significant risk trading in the commodities themselves as opposed to sticking to Options? If you approach and utilize rational factual mathematical analysis and a conservative common sense outlook and approach that all traders utilize to be successful over the long haul, Options will bring you very significant returns if your algorithm is valid with only a VERY small fraction of the risk of trading the futures directly themselves and losing all of your profits when you make the inevitable bad trades and the very heavy 'unlimited'* losses associated with them in that market. * In the ForEx, you can't lose any more than what you have in your account, which is most definitely NOT the case with commodities. The same holds true for Options. They are VERY cheap to buy in comparison to the actual commodities as they are basically 'insurance' on the commodities. You can't lose more than the Options that you pay for when you obtain them in the first place. This is most definitely NOT the case if trading Futures directly! Do you have the facilities for 100,000 head of cattle? You wouldn't be the first Futures speculator to be stuck with this problem for real. There are large stockyards in cities where cattle commodities are traded. They are 'big business' and make a fortune from people stuck with such situations. There bill adds up to a LOT of money everyday they hold and care for them, which you are bound by law to do. Along with the phone call:: "You owe us $1.276 million USD and we want it in our bank account before the close of the banking day TODAY!" Just like they pay you when you profit. It cuts both ways. This is as opposed to the few hundred dollars that you lost on the Options. DUHhhhh!

Frankly this doesn't bode well for your rational unbiased mathematical understanding, evaluation, analysis and subsequent approach and methodology based on facts as opposed to emotions as it would seem that you don't even see and understand this basic but VERY comprehensive significant factor and utilize them and act accordingly.

But if you do manage to make it in the Futures/Options market and really want to get into the big leagues, start underwriting Options.

Also if you do come up with a proven, stable, robust reliably profitable EA for the futures market, you can make far more initially very rapidly selling it to others than just using it yourself. Do both. Charge a fairly low and reasonable initial price and an ongoing a monthly subscription fee.

Finally a VERY valuable tip for you: 90% of the grain crops are being decimated world wide over a 5 - 10 year time frame with a naturally occurring 'lurgy' that attacks the stalks which is spreading very rapidly and so far has proved to be uncontrollable with no solution in sight! This is year 2 ~ 3 of it. You can find out specifics of this and verify it in Scientific American (OnLine) : http://wWw.ScientificAmerican.Com/ In a few years, a loaf of bread will be something that only the wealthiest eat!

I wonder what the billions of us that aren't wealthy that survive on grain will do? As the ancient Asian curse goes: 'May you live in interesting times!' Welcome to 'The Apocalypse!!'

Don't forget about my 'commission' on this 'Partner!' You can deposit it in my PayPal account.

With this being said, all the best of luck to you.

eacreator:

You can create it by yourself with online tool at http://www.eacreator.com/

Ditto: http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/index.html#SellLogics

There are also numerous MS (compatible) Excel SpreadSheet <===> MT4 interfaces.

Fractalizer7:

Therefore, trading at high levels of accuracy (near the 100% level), is very doable, but it depends on WHERE you locate your Limit and your Stop.  

I'm new to Trading and I'm not a mathematician. However, from what I understand, focusing so heavily on win-rate without specifying the average loss is a mistake. That's like giving advice to Sell the Eur-Usd but you don't specify when nor for how much. You have really good points, all well explained and informative but half-baked. This is the dilemma I noticed on this forum, everyone wants to give good advice but afraid to give away too much of their hard earned systems.
Reason: