PLS HELP LOOK INTO THIS COMPILATION ERROR

It's a simple EA code that brings this error ( '\end_of_program'-unbalance left parenthesis) at copilation) in line(136,4).I have try to check out for this error but I can't find ANY.Pls I need some help,I'm A newbie!I have attached the EA to this text.

Dear 1981,

Your EA has been corrected, please check the attached files:

Files:
corrected.mq4  6 kb

brother3th wrote >>

Dear 1981,

Your EA has been corrected, please check the attached files:

Great thanks Big-brother3th,corrected versions works perfectly well,but still some problems.I tried add some new program lines,and the same error came up at compilation(@ line174,11).Please kindly look into this and any suggestion to avoid similar error in future.Thanks greatly.I have attached the code to this text.

1981 wrote >>

Great thanks Big-brother3th,corrected versions works perfectly well,but still some problems.I tried add some new program lines,and the same error came up at compilation(@ line174,11).Please kindly look into this and any suggestion to avoid similar error in future.Thanks greatly.I have attached the code to this text.

Just keep a good habit on when you key in any open bracket and key in the close bracket in the same time. It will reduces many frustrated moment in you debug time. Also the comparison operator of equal is '==' not '=', please have a check.

1981 wrote >>

Here is your corrected file.

Files:

I'm having the same problems. Thats a good Idea brother, though I copied and pasted the lines dealing with error messages from the same program. Maybe I should take on writting a program that checks and finds these types of errors to start climbing the learning curve with. LoL (< 8)
Reason: