Looking for a trader not a traitor!

We need someone to trade our funds.

Our company is expert at raising funds for the Forex market.

We have developed the best advertising resources and contacts to bring in money for managed funds.

The problem that we have had is that every trader that we have worked with has ended up losing money for us and our clients.

We raised over 3.5 million for David Nelson (winner of the forex five hundred competition in 2006) traded well a few months and he lost it all in one week!

We raised over 2 million for David Arena (otherwise know as DC Bonta) and he lost it all in several months.

We rasied 350,000 for Mark Sawzin (the highest recommended trader from Gain capital.) he lost nearly every day that the funds were with him.

We raised $75,000 for Lawrence Geeslin and he blew that out in one week.

We let the well published Aden Rusfeldt trade one $40,000 account actually liquidated that in one day!

If you can make money in the Forex market and you want to be part of something bigger than you are now,without ever having to leave your house..contact me.

Thanks

Jonathan Roberts

Global Potential Corp

866 439 9148

globalpotentialcorp@gmail.com

To All

http://globalpotentialcorp.com/

Sorry, the site you requested has been disabled

--

Site is registered to JR but cant find any Google references to Global Potential that relate to Texas

The individuals mentioned all have mixed reviews on the internet - make your own minds up...

FWIW

-BB-

Jonathan Roberts....

Pick me... I'm pretty sure I can do better than that.(jokes) One week and all the money gone...... What were they trying to do double your money in 7 days?

IZ

JAR wrote >>

We have developed the best advertising resources and contacts to bring in money for managed funds.

The problem that we have had is that every trader that we have worked with has ended up losing money for us and our clients.

We raised over 3.5 million for David Nelson (winner of the forex five hundred competition in 2006) traded well a few months and he lost it all in one week!

We raised over 2 million for David Arena (otherwise know as DC Bonta) and he lost it all in several months.

We rasied 350,000 for Mark Sawzin (the highest recommended trader from Gain capital.) he lost nearly every day that the funds were with him.

We let the well published Aden Rusfeldt trade one $40,000 account actually liquidated that in one day!

If you can make money in the Forex market and you want to be part of something bigger than you are now,without ever having to leave your house..contact me.

Thanks

Jonathan Roberts

Global Potential Corp

866 439 9148

May i try... You don't need to give me 100,000 account. Try me with 10,000 account first....

Hi, Mr Roberts

my name is pellumb mucolli

i am sending you my performance for your own consideration.

i have done an extensive research on futures and spot forex and as a result of that

i have developed 2 fully automated trading systems with money management rules built in them

my strength points are strict money management rules and strategic thinking.

i will be very glad to meet you in person to discuss my strategies with you in details

my goal is to establish myself in the money management arena,i would like to confirm to you Mr.Roberts

that my approach to trading is not driven by fear or greed. my primary goal is capital preservation.

hope to hear from you soon.

Pellumb Mucolli

tel (416)880-6620

e-mail pellumb_mucolli@yahoo.ca

Summary:

Deposit/Withdrawal:

50 000.00

Credit Facility:

Closed Trade P/L:

506 079.85

Floating P/L:

-64 476.55

Margin:

11 752.00

Balance:

556 079.85

Equity:

491 603.30

Free Margin:

479 851.30

Details:

Gross Profit:

524 485.39

Gross Loss:

18 405.54

Total Net Profit:

506 079.85

Profit Factor:

Expected Payoff:

Absolute Drawdown:

2 414.25

Maximal Drawdown:

8 835.29 (9.25%)

Relative Drawdown:

9.25% (8 835.29)

Total Trades:

Short Positions (won %):

72 (88.89%)

Long Positions (won %):

36 (91.67%)

Profit Trades (% of total):

97 (89.81%)

Loss trades (% of total):

11 (10.19%)

Largest

profit trade:

61 241.85

loss trade:

-5 864.43

Average

profit trade:

5 407.07

loss trade:

-1 673.23

Maximum

consecutive wins ($):

55 (469 386.33)

consecutive losses ($):

2 (-8 835.29)

Maximal

consecutive profit (count):

469 386.33 (55)

consecutive loss (count):

-8 835.29 (2)

Average

consecutive wins:

consecutive losses:

Here you go: http://www.gpc-trading.com/

Millions in capital and a $500 website. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure! ;)

JAR wrote >>

Thanks

Jonathan Roberts

Global Potential Corp

866 439 9148

Still looking contact at globalpotentialcorp@gmail.com

JAR wrote >>

Thanks

Jonathan Roberts

Global Potential Corp

866 439 9148

JAR wrote >>

Thanks

Jonathan Roberts

Global Potential Corp

866 439 9148

Pls get in touch with me for a recovery of what u have lost to traitors...

I am at yemidotnet@yahoo.com pls.

Thanks.

JAR:

Probably that "FOREX" word there is your doom. Thing is, out of all possible markets out there for people with some cash in the pocket, you picked the worst one. You could have picked shares - at least TA on daily charts applies there and it's manageable. You could have worked with futures and options. Yet you have chosen to pick FOREX. And beyond this, you look for traders here, on this forum. Most traders here are experienced with forex and MT4. By experience I don't necesarilly mean "successful" but rather "accustomed". MT4 offers no multiasset experience, since these systems can't be backtested and more likely won't even be programmed. That means the large mass of MT4 systems are indicator bets. This is the most liquid market in the world, so it is hard to be arbitraged even by big hedge funds, because of high competition, that lacks on other markets. That's why discretionary forex traders are better than automatic forex traders. Because their success relates to their psychology. They will be right a lot of times, until they blew it. Arbitrage, pair trading, gamma scalping, some options strategies, these are sound trading strategies that succeed. But the MT traders you look for here didn't even hear about them, not to mention knowing them. So instead of having a quantish, arb approach, trying to squeeze as much as possible from many markets - because low liquidity markets make enough mistakes to ensure success, you are recklessly driven into the worst possible trading - indicator based trading on independent currency pairs. Don't get me wrong - it may work, until shit happens. And you expect to succeed? It seems strange to me even now that MetaQuotes is not organizing the 2009 Championship. I mean for the first time, MT5 announces to have everything I want,and they don't organize the Championship, cause they believe traders will have a hard time adjusting to it. To the contrary, traders might feel in the MT5 universe like inmates out of jail. With a plethora of assets to try in all possible fashions under a multiasset approach, soon nobody is gonna give a damn on the "lack of hedging" minus compared to MT4 and the overall EA quality will grow. So I would say that traders until now might not simply have the institutional trading approach needed when you trade so much money. 

JAR wrote >>

Thanks

Jonathan Roberts

Global Potential Corp

866 439 9148

Reason: