EA Programming - page 3

tradeigel:
hi fellow traders,

since I didn't find any forum rules which forbid this kind of offer I am gonna post it. However, if Admins consider this to be inappropriate just remove the thread.
I've been trading quite a while (a few years) and been programming EAs and indicators (and other programs for even more years). Therefore, I am offering everyone who needs a method to be programmed as indicator or Expert Advisor to get it coded by me. I am not doing this mainly for commercial purposes - that's why my prices are very acceptable - but more for giving traders the opportunity to get their strategy coded so that they can try automated trading. Just provide me with a contact so that I can communicate with you and you can send me your strategy you want to have coded.

Again, if I violated any forum rule here I am very sorry.

Hi tradeigel,

Please contact me at jasongan@jdiaw.com. Have something for you to quote.

Thanks.

If we're already on the subject, then let me offer our EA + Black Box development services:

GallantFX

Gallant Partners

tradeigel:
hi fellow traders,

since I didn't find any forum rules which forbid this kind of offer I am gonna post it. However, if Admins consider this to be inappropriate just remove the thread.
I've been trading quite a while (a few years) and been programming EAs and indicators (and other programs for even more years). Therefore, I am offering everyone who needs a method to be programmed as indicator or Expert Advisor to get it coded by me. I am not doing this mainly for commercial purposes - that's why my prices are very acceptable - but more for giving traders the opportunity to get their strategy coded so that they can try automated trading. Just provide me with a contact so that I can communicate with you and you can send me your strategy you want to have coded.

Hello-
I'm looking for EA programming assistance. I've put together an Expert Advisor based on a manual trading system I've developed. Unfortunately, I'm unable to verify program execution / determine if it's doing anything at all. I've also tried to execute multiple EA's developed by other users and have encountered the same situation. My EA compiles and I 'believe' the logic is correct, so now I'm left scratching my head... I know it's hard to say, but can you give me an approximate price for your tech support (if you're interested??) -- I'm looking for support in these 2 areas...
1) verify EA is logically / syntactically is correct
2) verify I'm using MT4 to execute my EA's correctly?
My email address is: kbscudder@gmail.com. Can you please contact me?
Your help would be greatly appreciated!!! I would like to make some money trading forex!!! :-)
Thank you,
Kevin
tradeigel wrote:
hi fellow traders,

tradeigel:
hi fellow traders,

Hi tradeigel

I am interested in learning about your services but do not wish to post my email address publicly. Does this forum have the ability for private messages?

Thanks

No. Private messages are absent here.

tradeigel wrote >>
hi fellow traders,

I have a system that an ea may work. Can you tell me what email to send it to you. Maybe we can work out an agreement if the cost is acceptable.

what are your rates? i might have work for you too, im just waiting for a reply from 2 other coders -but- want a back-up just in case as im having trouble with my current coder being able to code the 2 ea`s in question.

the ea`s are nothing fancy,but they work, in previous versions though they were not Totally Automated, this is what i want done...Total-Automation.

ps. they are for private use and not to be distributed publicly or privately...do you have a problem with this?

You will have the right to use them for your own personal use though.

thanks,forex9

tradeigel:
hi fellow traders,

Hi,

I have a simple strategy based on the indicators " Moving Average" and "Eenvelope"

If you are interested in programming, please send me an email.

my email adress : im_puls@gmx.net.

tradeigel wrote >>
hi fellow traders,

Hi tradeigel,

I like to use your programming services. Please contact me at buttyblouie@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Reason: