Can I publish an EA that I don't order?

To publish an Expert Advisor
An error occurred when the product files were automatically validated.

Is an EA that does not place a buy or sell order accepted as a product?
公開エラー

It was some error in validation system, but this error was fixed two days ago (read post ).

For now - "no trading operations" error is the error in your code (untill the other will be confirmed); read the following thread(s) about how to fix:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please Help

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.04 15:29

Please Help
Please Help
  • www.mql5.com
Please Help What is the solution to this problem ?? Please help and thank you...

Sergey Golubev:

It was some error in validation system, but this error was fixed two days ago (read post ).

For now - "no trading operations" error is the error in your code (untill the other will be confirmed); read the following thread(s) about how to fix:

Большое спасибо.

Thank you very much.

После этого я много раз проводил автоматическую проверку, но в тесте содержание ошибки не меняется.
After that, I have performed automatic verification many times, but the content of the error does not change in the test.

Поскольку это советник, который вообще не использует функцию OrderSend, думаю, ошибки не будет.

Since it is an EA that does not use the OrderSend function at all, I think that no error will occur.

Проверю тему.

I'll check the topic.

Yutaka Okamoto:

Большое спасибо.

Thank you very much.

После этого я много раз проводил автоматическую проверку, но в тесте содержание ошибки не меняется.
After that, I have performed automatic verification many times, but the content of the error does not change in the test.

Поскольку это советник, который вообще не использует функцию OrderSend, думаю, ошибки не будет.

Since it is an EA that does not use the OrderSend function at all, I think that no error will occur.

Проверю тему.

I'll check the topic.

Я внес следующие изменения, и ошибка исчезла.

Продукт: Эксперты -> Утилиты

I made the following changes and the error went away.

Product:  Experts -> Utilities

Причина обращения: