MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 875

[Deleted]
Hi dear noob brothers (and other). I've been suffering from this "unbalanced left parenthesis" from time to time and wanted to share with you an article I've found here, on how to find them in a more comf. way: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1547 Enjoy.
Hi, My code for adding Martingale money management to include in the lotsize calculation works in the tester but doesn't appear to work in a live account. (Please note my code isn't the prettiest, or possible the most efficient, but it did seem to work in tester, so appologese for posting so much...
I am new to Forex and MQL4 and currently trying out several systems. I'm trying to build an indicator that would draw an arrow when the conditions are met. I did some research and took a stab at writing the indicator, unfortunately it is not working. I would really appreciate any help in making this...
Hi, I want to close old order when new bar is opened. I tried to code it, but it doesn't work. Please tell me what its wrong. Thank you. double last_bar;int init(){//----   last_bar = Open[1];//----   return(0);}//------------------------------------------------------------------int...
[Deleted]
for(int C = 0;C<Bars; C++){string name = "Label"+C;if(ObjectFind(name ) != -1) ObjectDelete(name);ObjectCreate(name ,OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_COLOR, Green); ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_TIME1, Time[C] );ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_PRICE1, High[C]);  ObjectSetText(name, "Test", 10,...
I am try to write a EA help me to check Candle sticks, but i don't know how to coding it, somebody who expert MQL4, please ! help me . - I have a Candle sticks on time frame M1 . - One Bollinger bands with Period is 18. - One Moving Average (3, exponential, close). - One MACD Histogram. - One...
int i;                        int  x;                        double BBI[];                        ArrayResize(BBI,20);                        double sum;                        double std;                        double upr;                        double dnr;                        double...
[Deleted]
Hi all! I have a problem in MQ4, that if I call iMAOnArray on an indicator's data (for example Awesome oscill, or Bulls), it doesn't return the same value as the same (exponential 3) MA that I put on the same indicator by hand. The difference is about 0.03 in both direction. My code is (for example)...
If i want to capture Bar1 (closeprice), Bar2 (closeprice), Bar3(closeprice), and Bar4 (closeprice), how to write and what command suppose to use? Somebody can help...Thank q
please help me?? how to make a Fibonacci as shown below, in order to format .mq4,do not auto. thank you
Can anybody code for me a Technical Indicator in a separate window that can tell me the maximum spread Bid/Ask difference that was available for a given candle while trading. It should support all Timeframes.
[Deleted]
Hi! I've been writing and testing my EA on 4 digit broker (insta),and everything worked perfectly,today I've opened pepperstone demo account and it places pending orders too far ... Now, I am a little stuck because I have a function that "adjusts" my ea to any broker(any number of digits), but for...
Hi, In the history center it possible to download quots data with 1M resolution (1 minutes) The strategy tester which works on this downloaded data may be used in "Every tick" mode. In this mode the EA is called on every tick in the history (many ticks per minutes). So how does this "every tick"...
hello, i've been working on a TI that write hist files as range bars. the first version works fairly well but i came across a problem in build509 that didn't arise in previous builds (i think). i was aiming to have a profile with pairs colecting data and building hist files acordingly, in previous...
I write some detect ticket's fuction,but,the forex price have refresh,but my EA not fast run,result my ticket not fast close,why
[Deleted]
  Wrong value in data window  (11   1 2)
Hi, I've encountered a strange behaviour with the display of an indi: The attached screenshot shows different values for the thin red line: the value shown in the data window and in the cross hair is 100.28. While the value shown in the y-axis of the chart is 100.58, which is the correct one. For...
Hi, Can any one tell me how to get OHLC data from mt4, I want to save OHLC any time frame say 1 min or 5 min. I am using MTFOfflineChart5 to collect data in CSV it's working fine and giving me realtime Time,bid,ask in CSV format. But I want OHLC data directly from mt4 either in CSV or json...
[Deleted]
I am writing an EA that uses 4 separate Take Profit levels, so I am using the following code to enter the trades. sv = InitialStopLoss*Point;for (x=0;x<4;x++){   tv = Ask+targetValue[x]*Point;                        longTicket[x] = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,tradeSize[x],Ask,slippage,Ask+sv,tv,""...
Hi, please help me. This is what i want: I open order on bar. After 3 new bars, this order will auto close
I am waiting ATC 2013. When does it register?
Hi all, One question, on mt4 on bottom right where is the symbol of connection satus some times this symbol is half red and half green other times is all green. Could you tell me what these colour differences are all about ? Thank you in advance Luis
I made this function to normalize price if it needs to be rounded for pairs like gold with ordersends... What do you guys think about it? Have I gone about it correctly?   double normalizeprice(double price)   {      if(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKSIZE)>MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_POINT)) {...
[Deleted]
can i choose the account name when i sign up with a broker or can i change it later on ?
[Deleted]
hi i am placing tp\sl but gets an error invalid stops even when there is a difference of one pip following are some log EURUSD,M1: Sell Order Modify failed with error invalid stops EURUSD,M1: Order open price = 1.32034000 EURUSD,M1: Calculated Stoploss = 1.32048000 | Calculated TakeProfit = 1...
[Deleted]
Hello, There are predefined variables such as Bid and Ask. What about the symbol? Is there a variable for that also? Thanks
[Deleted]
OrderClose(OrderTicket(),..... Sometimes my EA cant close an order. If the system has lost the ticket number, how can I close this order? I need a function like CloseOpenOrder()
[Deleted]
Hi, My EA has a function that does Take profit and a certain points stop loss which is passed in OrderSend. So in my OrderSend for example, TakeProfit = 0, StopLoss = 50. Now I want to identify if a particular order was closed due to take profit function or stoploss triggered. How can I check this?...
[Deleted]
Is anybody notice USDJPY chart has one more bar at the same chart scale? I think this is a bug and I believe this bug isn't exist before Build 482,but I'm not sure.I didn't notice this before until my EA occur strange problem in USDJPY.
Dear guys, I know there lot of topic in this forum about dll. I just need a suggestion which program language easy to learn for me. I am C# coder. I am well know about C#. but MT4 does not allow to use C# dll. Does any one give me suggestion which program language I should learn.
I have no idea why... There is no problem with the functions isLongTermTrend() and isHigherThan(), because I use them in an EA and they work fine there. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| LongTermTrend.mq4 |//| Tosh |//|...