Why USDJPY chart has one more bar?

Is anybody notice USDJPY chart has one more bar at the same chart scale? I think this is a bug and I believe this bug isn't exist before Build 482,but I'm not sure.I didn't notice this before until my EA occur strange problem in USDJPY.

Hello,nobody cares?

You need to provide more information. Whats the bar open time of this extra bar. Is this bar missing on other charts. What did your broker say about this. Do you have any screen shots you can post.

ubzen:
You need to provide more information. Whats the bar open time of this extra bar. Is this bar missing on other charts. What did your broker say about this. Do you have any screen shots you can post.

It's doesn't matter what's time is or what's time frame is,I use 3 brokers MT4,all show the same result,so seems doesn't matter broker neither,please see the screenshot,focus on the red double arrow I pointed out.EURAUD only has 59 bars in frame,yet USDJPY has 60 bars in frame.That's the different I'm talking about.

I also notice AUDJPY,NZDJPY,CADJPY has the same issue.

qq19342174: It's doesn't matter what's time is or what's time frame is,I use 3 brokers MT4,all show the same result,so seems doesn't matter broker neither,please see the screenshot,focus on the red double arrow I pointed out.EURAUD only has 59 bars in frame,yet USDJPY has 60 bars in frame.That's the different I'm talking about.

I also notice AUDJPY,NZDJPY,CADJPY has the same issue.

You may contact Meta-Quotes https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/contacts. Or report to service desk, by creating a mql5.com profile. Explain to them how this affected you and perhaps they'll fix.

If you look to the times at the grid then you will notice that chart missing bar has time starting 4 hours later then chart with USDJPY

Reason: