MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 827

Hi, I'm just about to develop a new EA, and I'll need to draw some lines in the indicator window. It would be nice to have some example or similar indicator. Anyone has some sample code to share? or knows an similar indicator? Regards
My EA code is as below: int i_0=0,i_1=0,i_2=0;double x[50],y[50],z[50];int init()  {     ArrayInitialize(x,0.0); ArrayInitialize(y,0.0); ArrayInitialize(z,0.0);   return(0);  }  int deinit()  {   return(0);  }int start()  {int i=100;while(i<100){  if(iCustom(NULL,0,"Test_Ind",12,5,3,1,i_0)!=0){...
I want to write an indicator to connect all the peak which meet my requirement (a little like ZigZag, but different for defining the peak); I write the codes as below, but the codes never work well, and I don;t know where something wrong exist. the logic is very simple, but there must be some error...
Is it possible to store data into my sql using mql4?
[Deleted]
i bought a few days ago my new phone Moto G. But i cant login MT4. my device is not supported. i've searched in forum, but still haven't find any solution can anybody help me? thanks all.
Can anybody assist with adding a sound alert and possibly even an email alert to this indicator. Thanks in advance to anybody who can assist
Hi friends.. I want a EA which place pending buystop/ sellstop orders from the specific price level.... Do anyone have this type of EA.... Or can anyone help to write this EA
Hi, I would like to create a simple rectangle with fixed times. For example: ObjectCreate("Test", OBJ_RECTANGLE, 0, 8:00, 1.6300, 12:00, 1.6200); As you can see, it should start at 8:00 and end at 12:00 with a 100 pip range. My problem is that I don't know how time1 and time2 must be formatted when...
[Deleted]
Hi,I want my profit target to be the closest 100 pip round number if I am going up or down.. I found this code posted by WHRoeder..How can I adjust it to a chart of any digit? double tenPips   = 0.00100,       upperBid  = MathCeil( Bid / tenPips) * tenPips,       lowerBid  = MathFloor(Bid / tenPips)...
[Deleted]
Hi @ all! I've read in this thread (forum.mql4.com/30599) the following quote by WHRoeder: "Do not assume that in a real-money EA that a stop or take profit will actually be executed if the price has gone through that value. Yes, they are unethical and mean. --LibOrderReliable" Since i am...
hello guys, i was writing my expert for many days maybe weeks, i'm using mt4, today i was testing and modify it, when i run strategy tester this time it's not running . i was tired actuality so i said i will check it later and colsed everything, now when i open it, it was blank no codes no...
Hi...Someone please help me to make EA for this Unicross (indicator) with my own setting ( T3 Clean (MA) (15,0,0.618) Vs Snake (11). It is very profitable if use in H1 timeframe..plaese share..TQ
I have a working ea but changed to an ecn broker. What should i change or add to the code to make it work??
Hi, I can code a bit EA for MT4 and I would like to create an indicator for MT4 from a web source. Myfxbook is willing to provide data that I would like to use/read for MT4 and create signals from Traders Sentiment I have no idea how to do an API: Someone gave me thoses 2 links.. but without real...
Hello everybody. I tried to search for an answer regarding this topic that I am sure has been treated already. I am trying to save high,low and close of the previous trading day on a csv file to compute some calculations since is not possible to perform portfolio backtesting with mt4. I wrote a...
[Deleted]
Hello, Could someone suggest me a better way of doing this: for(int A =0; A<50;A++){   for(int B = 0; B<50; B++){      for(int C = 0; C<50; C++){         for(int D = 0; D<50; D++){            if(A!=B && A!=C && A!=D && B!=C && B!=D && C!=D){             // do something..            }...
[Deleted]
Hi, I cannot get the iATR function to work on any time frame (such as 5 min) other than the time frame that is on my chart (1 minute chart), when I applied it to GBPUSD. However it did work on other time frame settings (such as 5 min) when I applied it a EURCHF 1 min chart. Both charts were 1...
Hi, As previous web designer, I understand RGB, but the code generated in the template to reference RGB colors in the color palette is foreign to me. Is there a chart available to reference RBG values which is then used in the template? I have many indicators which are only ex4, so I cannot modify...
  error in MT4  (1)
int SMMrd_131204130119() { double Ind_Wert=differenzErmitteln(BewegungsWert(2),100); if(-1.49 < Ind_Wert && Ind_Wert < -0.12) { Debugging(Ind_Wert); return(1); } Debugging("##_"+Ind_Wert+"_##"); return(0); } //++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ double...
Dear Community, where can I find a list of the lParam for the PostMessageA function? For Example PostMessageA(int hWnd,int Msg,int wParam,int lParam);PostMessageA( WindowHandle( Symbol(), Period()), WM_COMMAND, 33050, 0); This code removes the Expert Advisor from the Chart. Is there a list that...
Hi guys can somebody help a little? I have a EA - its working like that: ea is opening buy and sell pendings orders with sl and tp, and when sell or buy order is filled on SL is turning reversal pending order. Is really simple algoritm But... i dont no why my reversals dont open properly - can...
Is there any way to make a summary of what all the indicator values are on each sheet so that I can see everything in one place? Something like the pop up prices in MetaTrader but with indicator values along side the prices for each pair
Can someone please convert this indicator to expert adviser. I did every thing but couldn't able to convert it.
1. for the same EA, data of the same time section, for example, from 2013.5.1 to now; I test the EA on time frame H1 and M5 separately, I find 2020 bars have been tested in H1 and 5857 bars in M5; but I think tested bars in M5 should be 12 times of bars in H1 because of 60/5=12; but in the fact not,...
I have an EA that was working well before now but suddenly just stopped working . Below is the entire mqh programing of the EA. It is a News Trading EA. it enters 10 pending orders ( 5 Buy_Stop and 5 Sell_Stop) a minute before a News event and trails stop 10 pips from either highest or lowest...
I'm trying to use iBands to retrieve the Bollinger Bands lower and upper values but for some reason the data does not march the visual chart (created by the same iBands function call). Sometimes it's above, sometimes it's below... doesn't seams to follow a pattern. Any Advice? double upper =...
Hello For exemple I have a trend line and 2 point A and B A : x=Time[i] -------- y=Low[i] (Or High) B: x=Time[j] --------- y=Low[j] (Or High) How can i identify the price of the trend line in Time[0] C: x=Time[0] ---------- y = ? Thank you
[Deleted]
  MT4 PHP API  (21   1 2 3)
Hello there, I am Agon Xheladini web developer. My client is an forex trader/broker and i have developed an website for him. What he wants now is to display his MT4 results and history at his website. Since i am new with this problem it will be good if someone gives me infos on that how to...
I would like to check the number of operations for each symbol that work my EA. How can I detect the number of deals open for each symbol? I found the indicator iexposure the Deals column but I can not extract the code to insert it in the EA.
int start(){//PIYASADA EMIR YOK ISE İKİ ADET EMİR AÇ//MEVCUT BIDIN //20 PIPS ASAGISINDA SATIM EMRİ AÇ//20 PIPS YUKARISINDA ALIM EMRI AÇ//1000 PIPS TP //500 PIPS STOPLOSSRefreshRates();double XAL=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK);double XSAT=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID);double AL=NormalizeDouble(XAL...