MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 815

Hi i`m wondering if i leave the takeprofit to 0 in the OrderSend() will be equivalent to a very high number where the price can never get? So are they equivalent: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.01,NormalizeDouble(Ask,Digits),MAX_SLIPPAGE,0,0,"",magic,0,Blue); OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.01...
  Time problem  (11   1 2)
I`ve just wanted to put a time filter in my EA to only trade between 7 Am and 16 PM (london- ny session) and for some reason, it took trades even after 20 PM yesterday, so it might be a glitch: if ( Hour ()>= 7 && Hour() <= 16 && STATUS= "BUY" ) //BUY.... if ( Hour ()>= 7 && Hour ()<= 16 && STATUS=
  TickValue  (16   1 2)
I have detected a broker which has the TickValue for EURUSD with basecurrency USD 0.0001 and they stick stating that this value is correct. I am quite sure it should be 1.000. I would appreciate some comments about this. Regarding my experience TickValue is beeing used on PL calculations from EAs...
Hi I want to hire a programmer to write a code to execute trades based on my parameters. 647 520 5787 SP
Hello, I created an EA on the basis of 3 ema's crossing. The most important function is int Crossed, which gets the current emas and returns 1 if the direction is up and 2 if it's down. Later in the start() function, the EA chooses which Alert to show by if(isCrossed > 0 && first_time != true){.....
[Deleted]
Is it possible to save profiles like on desktop version? I am asking becouse during switching between brokers I am loosing charts - they use different symbols...
How? How can I create my own virtual market like EURUSD but ALIENDOLLAR vs ALIENPOUNDS .. Like for a game. Has anybody ever written code for this? *Also I subscribe to these forum topics but never get emailed when someone replies.
[Deleted]
Hi, I am planning to invest some savings of about 120k. I chose forex market to invest a part of this . The aim is to target about 5% return monthly. I know I wont make money in all months. But I want to use a tighter risk management to protect my capital Help (Paid) I need : 1. Can you help me in
Hello. I am newbie in MQL4 and need some help... until now, I have only worked with one set of quotes of only one pair at the same time by dragging and dropping the robot in one chart. But, if I want to work in one chart with a robot that works with other quotes of other pairs is this possible? For
Hi all, I need to decrease a variable every time I close an order manually.. the variable to decrease is the number_of_open_buy_order or number_of_open_sell_order I'm under mql4, any help?
Hi, im interested in protecting my indicators from illegal copies or the use of other users im selling my programs.... i have found some articles to do that but im searching a professional solution, do you know one?
Hi, I'm new in mql programming and trying to create an EA, which the idea is check a buy stop order if executed then delete the sell order and vice versa.. The buy stop and sell stop order are open manually, the order ticket are use for ea input. But when I try it in demo, when 1 order is executed,...
Dear all, In order to see the trade history during backtest, I followed the instructions in https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1452 (the EA is downloaded from the attached file in this article, too). But I cannot see any history trades output during the backtest, and it seems that the vHistory...
[Deleted]
hi there i am new to trading forex and MT4, my friend created the EA and it was working perfectly for me until i came across a few major issues no signals had come for several weeks which i thought was odd because the charts were moving normally and i was sure that some signals should of been
about Indicator shall I draw two indicator lines by one Custom Indicator and make one indicator line is shown on chart window and the other line is shown on separate window.when I have define an buffer array x[5]; and I want to use its values in EA by iCustom() to get all of these 5 values: x[0]...
Hello there! First off thank you for taking the time to look at this post. I have an EA I worked weeks on here and I'm trying to figure out why it is not working First off it is working just good and exactly as I would expect it to on a thinkforex demo account. now since I'm not a millionaire yet I...
i want write an indicator that use eur/usd chart but show usd/chf and usd/jpy ask and bid price,(maybe previously prices) how can i search this in this site ? how can i start this subject ? what can i write in search button ? :) thanks
  help with time of cross  (27   1 2 3)
Hello to all i am colombian, and i am learning a little of mql4 and english jejeje i write here because i am doing a ea, basic ea, but i not advance in a part of code me need te next: is easy take the moment in that 2 EMAs cross, but i need that when happend the cross, wait 3 or 4 candles and in...
m5 chart is diffent at the same time ! when i changed it m15 and return m5 again, indicator results are diffent ? how can it be possible ?? RaptorUK please help :( and codes.. // userindicator.mq4 // The code should be used for educational purpose only...
Hi there I'm trying to asign these two values to the to the static double after the condition is meet . The Maxvoluume is a extern double, but it don't run block 2 when it should block 1 should return or break go back to the start function start . so what do i need to change. cheers...
[Deleted]
d_open=NormalizeDouble(aa,4); d_low=NormalizeDouble(aa,4); d_high=NormalizeDouble(aa,4); d_close=NormalizeDouble(aa,4); d_volume=vv; FileWriteInteger(whFile, Time[zzz], LONG_VALUE); FileWriteDouble(whFile, d_open, DOUBLE_VALUE); FileWriteDouble(whFile,...
Hi all, is there a free trade management EA with a time exit support?. Thanks.
Dear guy. I made a EA. with also loop code for show time left for candle close. code is below. but it is not work perfect. sometime new candle but still countdown, countdown not reset. i want. when new tick come then countdown will be reset and update with main time. and when tick not come then...
Dear friends.. Does any one can give the details from where to get Gann swing oscillator and gann trend oscillator..... Regards Takle
[Deleted]
US DOLLAR TECHNICAL ANALYSIS – Prices rose as expected after putting in a bullish Piercing Line candlestick pattern. A break above range resistance at 10706 targets 10727, the December 19 high, followed by a rising channel top at 10750. Alternatively, a move below range support at 10646 exposes the...
Hi, I'm currently looking for someone who can create an ea using 3 indicators: - FX5 Divergence - RSI Divergence - Stochastic Divergence an Trade should be executed if one of thoose 3 indicators indicates a divergence but stay out if i.e. there is up or down divergence right next to each other. Also
[Deleted]
I'm awful at explaining things. Simply put, my candles for BTC-E and MT4 are wild and unnatural, as shown in the below image! It has larger/smaller wicks and bodies than it does on other platforms such as Tradingview, and bitcoinwisdom. I've tried to search and find answers, but im having no luck....
I find that indicator will recount at least one bar when by "IndicatorCounted()", for example, the code as below from " Alligator " when I attach this indicator into chart, I see as below picture in Experts of Terminal That means for() will be at least run two times, so always the bar before current
  mt4 a Lucky Bag?  (8)
Hi, I wrote an indicator that just has to show some global variables. So I deleted all the stuff of indicatorCounted() in start(), and therefore I want to give the indi.-buffers some initial values in init(): int init()  {   SetIndexBuffer(0,xBuff1e);   SetIndexBuffer(1,xBuff1w);   SetIndexBuffer(2...
I don't know what the ticket means in tester strategy. means an "new" order closed, or other some thing? in tester strategy, I always think Bid is M1's open price minus spread and Ask is M1's open price plus spread, it is ok? Now I am learning DDE of MT4, shall I get some detail files about it,...