MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1667

[Deleted]
Whenever I do a strategy tester or do an account history report, the graph is always X'd out. Cannot view for somereason. My computer reads .gifs fine. What could be the problem? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, if U are good in /currently writing EA from Malaysia, probably we can get intouch to discuss about this language. my e-mail: powellfx@yahoo.com Wish to see U guys!
  Separation Trader  (15   1 2)
[Deleted]
what is Sleep(1000) means? Thanks.
  GbpJpy Systeme  (14   1 2)
Hi, I'm new on this forum and I didn't post before. But I'd like to thank all of you for your great work. I was so happy to discover this elite section with so many good EAs. I didn't try all yet but those I have tried were good! Thank you all! I actually used 2 systems for only gbpjpy. I don't find...
hi anyone have script that forbidden MT4 to execute any trade if the current day isholiday? please kindly share it to me thanks in advance
[Deleted]
  Please HELP with EA  (16   1 2)
Hello everybody, I am straggling with discrepancies in values between EA and what is shown on achart (when I do a mouse hover). Situation is very weird. I took MACD sample indicatorsupplied with terminal and added Print() line, so that these values will be printedin the Journal. Also, I added...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am trying that my EA would calculate automatically the proper lots basedon available margin. ContractSize=NormalizeDouble((((AccountFreeMargin()*AccountLeverage())/Ask)/10000),1); I've placed this line after the start() and before the ordersend. Of course theordersend takes the lot size...
I'd like to start with the following information: There are no questions to twothirds of submitted experts. All experts were tested in the tester on data of differentdata ranges (out of sample). Then the logs were analyzed. 17 experts did not pass the testing with their log analyzing results. In 8...
[Deleted]
Hello Guys, Pardon my ignorance, what is profit draw down? In my system my profit is 10 pips and draw is -95. What is -95 draw down means?Thanks for your help
[Deleted]
I have this code in AFL: TH =IIf(Ref(C,-1) > H,Ref(C,-1),H); TL=IIf(Ref(C,-1) < L,Ref(C,-1),L); Is It equivalent Ref(C,-1) - yesterday CLOSE in MQ4?
Hi... I think everyone already know about pivot, but this a glance of it R2 = P + (H - L) = P + (R1 - S1) R1 = (P x 2) - L P = (H + L + C) / 3 S1 = (P x 2) - H S2 = P - (H - L) = P - (R1 - S1) Here, "S" represents the support levels, "R" the resistancelevels and "P" the pivot point. High, low...
hi... I have difficulty to write a Expert Advisor so someone please help me to writethis to MT4 code. if yesteday was up (open is lower than close) then today is buy currency when break Resistance 1 and stoploss 30, target is nextresistance (R2) minus 5 pips. if yesterday was down then today...
"Stops are placed at ½ N for ½ % account risk." [1] N=Average True Range (ATR 20) N for EURUSD = 0.0082 (DAILY CHART) ((1/2)*0.0082)=(.0041) (1/2)%OF ACCOUNT RISK=$250, 25 pip QUESTION: HOW FAR AWAY DO I PLACE THE STOPLOSS, 0.0041? References: [1]http://www.elliottgann.com/en/index...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have just started studying the MT programing and I am in need of a Wilders indicator. That feature has been integrated into Amibroker AFL but may not be included intoMT though I am unable to locate the code anywhere else. Can you help me, please? Your sincerely, franta In AmiBroker:...
"The System 2 exit was a 20 day low for long positions and a 20 day high for short positions. Allthe Units in the position would be exited if the price went against the positionfor a 20 day breakout." [1] QUESTION: HOW DO I KNOW WHEN THE PRICE GOES AGAINST THE POSITION FOR A 20 DAY BREAKOUT USING...
"Position sizing is one of the most important but least understood componentsof any trading system. The Turtles used a position sizing algorithm that was very advanced for its day,because it normalized the dollar volatility of a position by adjusting the positionsize based on the dollar volatility...
[Deleted]
Hello For some resons I need to obtain values of LWMAs(Linear Weighted Moving Average)for different nearby periods. For example iMA(NULL, Period(), 5, 0, ma_method, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) iMA(NULL, Period(), 7, 0, ma_method, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) iMA(NULL, Period(), 9, 0, ma_method, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) . . ....
[Deleted]
I would very appreciate if anyone can show me how to: open trades for 3 specific pairs of currency; eg: EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD? TQ.
[Deleted]
hello guy! Anyone can help me about coding. What I'm trying to accomplish here? A bar setupon a down trend. I am looking for code for three consecutive bars making lower/highand lower/lows, if the third bar high is reach" set buy top" Thanks foryour help.
[Deleted]
I am searching for a percentage chance indicator - PCI. I was wondering if anyonehad this indicator or if they new where to find it? I have looked in many spotsand cannot find it anywhere. Thank you for all of your help
[Deleted]
Please see attached screenshot with the two highlighted lines. The same EA duringforward testing, put in the opposite order what was done during backtest. How canthis be so out of whack?
I believe this is the best forum I ever be involved. But as time passes and new EA's and Indicators are posted, this is begining to be very very confuse. I strongly sugest that some new procedures must be used in order to avoid this problem. In some months nobody can find sorted documentation of
[Deleted]
I have a file that contains history back to October 2005.  It is saved to theC:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\history\InterbankFX-Live Accounts folder.  I rebooted the platform after saving the file to the folder.  I have"Max bars in history" and "Max bars in chart" set to 2147483647.  "Use...
[Deleted]
  News Indicator  (3)
News Indicator. Good day everybody, I have seen somwhere on this site what I would call News Indicator. I believe, it was code example showing how to read file containing array or CSV file. It was marking platform screen marked with vertical lines and comments indicating times of news potentially...
Hi, I'm quite new to MQL4 language. My Expert Advisor use pyramiding strategy, butI still can't figure out how to implement pyramiding strategy in MQL4 language.I've read "Trading functions" documentation, but it seems that MQL4 doesnot support pyramiding. Could anyone help me with this problem?...
[Deleted]
I recently spent 3 hours sitting and watching a 1 minute chart on InterbankFX and it skips periods Example 12:31 SKIP 12:33 12:34 12:35 Skip12:37 It does more than 25% of the time. This causes serious Jerks and Skips withSMA EA's Does anyone have any good idea's to get around this or know of a...
[Deleted]
I cannot seem to get reports using the right dates that I have entered into the ST parameters . If I put in 2006.05.28 to Todays Date, I get results from 2006.08. 03 to Todays Date. I tried on several different platforms. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks, Brian - brl@marketallies.net
[Deleted]
I have a file that contains history back to October 2005.  It is saved to theC:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\history\InterbankFX-Live Accounts folder.  I rebooted the platform after saving the file to the folder.  I have"Max bars in history" and "Max bars in chart" set to 2147483647.  "Use...
Hello, Could anyone give me an example of how passing an int value by reference to a DLLfunction? I have tried the following code: C++: main.cpp of MyDll.dll: #define DLLIMPORT __declspec (dllexport)...DLLIMPORT void __stdcall GetIntValue(int &i) { i = 10;} MQL4: Library (mydll_lib.mqh):...