Separation Trader - page 2

This purposed EA.... "Battle of the Bulge" does not seem like an original idea...surely it has been tried...

Maybe it works and all those "Keep It Simple" people, really are millionaires and this is the best kept secret on the Internet...

or...

Coders already know it does not work! but scrole around on the M1 chart of the guppy and notice recently it gave good PIP..

ES

Seems reasonable..hehe...but I could not scrole back far enough to really get any feel for this...(my mt4 from IBFX does not give me much to look in in the M1)

I do not know if this works...but trading the bulge in the one minute can limit losses and using this +8/-8 as an indicator-based entry and an indicator-based exit in an "always-in" system could be a start then further filtering could be added. In the M1 a TS..BE..SL or TP is not needed, but maybe during the slow times you could get chopped up a bit...

ES

P.S. I just cringe with every EA that has a time filter...as I never know how to set the input...and on some of the time inputs's 23 does not work with IBFX

P.P.S. Maybe ATR's could be measured on the M1 and filter out trades...which might accomplish the same thing without time filters

Vensik:
Some timeframe rules would probably help as well. A big trader pulsing the market in the late afternoon (EST here) might produce enough of a run to spread the MA's and then die out.

EA for Seperation Trader

I have made this EA for Seperation Trader, using a generic template, if anybody wants to test. Let me know if the parameters are not understood or if you need any improvements.

Good luck.

Arun

Files:

Absolutley Awesome...I will crack open a new Demo and load er' up...(and move to Beverly...wishful thinking)

ES

aviswana:
I have made this EA for Seperation Trader, using a generic template, if anybody wants to test. Let me know if the parameters are not understood or if you need any improvements.

Good luck.

Arun

Your supposed to use the majors esp EUR/USD 5 min chart TP 20 pips and SL 40 pips. You can only trade between certain times, from 8am BST till 11 and 1pm till 4pm if i remember correctly. I think this is from an ebook i bought years ago that used the 8 seperation. It worked quite well while I was able to test but have moved on since.

Reason: