MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1643

If the platform is restarted (because of e.g. server restart) after an EA has beenattached and started, the EA remains attached and started upon loading, so automaticplatform restarts are easy. Now, I have a script with an endless loop ( while(!IsStopped()) ): can automatic start upon platform...
Below is the indicator of CCI MA : #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_color1 Red#property indicator_color2 Lime#property indicator_level1 -150000#property indicator_level2 150000 //---- input parametersextern int cci_p = 89;extern int ma = 10;extern...
[Deleted]
HI, If I run an EA on a DEMO MT4 account 1 min EURUSD vs the same EA on a Live MT4Account 1 min EURUSD data, is it possible that you would get different results( maybe tick feed is different ), that being live is better data feed ??? Broker: InterbankFX This forward testing an EA, not back testing...
Hi all, I have problem with this error: error#: 4102 ERR_TOO_MANY_OPENED_FILES Any one know what cause it? What I must do for skipping this? thnx
[Deleted]
  EA insert arrow?  (4)
I am trying to let EA inserts arrow if certain circumstance occurs. The code I useis if(.......) { ObjectCreate("Down ",OBJ_ARROW,0,0,0); ObjectSet("Down ",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,234); } But nothing is inserted on the screen...? any help?
The development of the MetaTrader 4 Mobile for Smartphone approaches its completion. System requirements of the new client terminal are as follows: operating system MS Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for Smartphones or higher;screen size 176х220 or higher;the distributive makes 400 Kb, unpacked...
[Deleted]
Hi, I heard that recently in here there's a code that can read arrow price (these arrowsare drawn manually on chart) and write them to a file. I would like to use it inhistory mode. Really? I browsed through code base, didn't find it. Please point it out for me. Thanks.
[Deleted]
  Multiple EAs  (5)
My broker tells me that I can run multiple MT4 applications by partitioning my harddrive, but I can only run 1 expert advisor no matter how many partitions I use.Does anyone know if this is correct?
[Deleted]
I'd like to make my timeframe value show up as a list so I don't need to recompileevery time I change time intervals. Is this possible? I believe it is but I cannot track down the necessary documentation.
  EXPIRED TIME  (1)
What's mq4 code for expiration date in Expert Advisor, ie. EA only work for a weekfrom April 16, 2007 (Open market) till April 21, 2005 (Close Market) ? Thanks.
[Deleted]
hello, anyone know how to put text label on horizontal line to be coded on ea? thanks
It seems every time i reference a library in an expert advisor or indicator, inputsare no longer shown for edit when putting it on the chart. And yes, i use #propertyshow_inputs . You guys know why ?
[Deleted]
Hello, I would alter this script periodgen.mq4 'periodgen' to get a range of data based on the 2 dates? Where should I insert this "IF" test to cut data (generated by periodgen.mq4) - before the starting date dateStart and - after the ending date dateEnd Which datetime's variable should be...
Please find attached indicator and EA. Original thread for this system located here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176710 This system trades a breakout (on the close) of the previous bar's highest high / lowest low readings over n-periods. Profitable and robust over all major pairs testing a number...
[Deleted]
I wrote a small EA to find how. int start() {//---- double MACDCurrent,MACDPrevious; MACDCurrent = iMACD(NULL,0,5,13,1,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0); MACDPrevious = iMACD(NULL,0,5,13,1,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1); Print("MACDCurrent is " + MACDCurrent + " and MACDPrevious is " +...
[Deleted]
mean OP_BUYSTOP always stay at 4 order, if miss one of OP_BUYSTOP order, deleteand order again all pending order. no of OP_BUY have any guide to teach me. i am the begining. newbie ^^| thanks tytian
[Deleted]
for example buy + buylimit totals in record and drop -1, how to execute? if(buy + buylimit totals > buy + buylimit totals && 0 < buy + buylimittotals) { execute>>> }
[Deleted]
  Firts EA  (1)
Can somebody help me with code? I'm writing an EA (my first) it can sell yet. I don't want to put stop loss ortrailing stop but i would like to put a buy order, opposite 50 pip distance fromsell. Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
Hello, Is anybody has an idea how to solve this problem? I have some customers that areusing MT4. I don't want to trade individial accounts. Some companies use MT3 they have a PLAMMas well, I just trade the master account once. But I will have 20+ customers using MT4.This will a problem for me....
[Deleted]
  MQII Question  (4)
I realize that this is not the correct site for MQII questions, but, I wasn't surewhere else to go to get support. I'm trying to create an expert which both closes part of an order and then movesit's SL to B/E at nearby levels. But, I'm running into the 10-second limitation.Is there any known...
I would need GBPUSD M1 data from January 31 (actually from February) 2007, excusively from IBFX, but they only store 1 month of M1. :( Anybody maybe using M1 charts a lot, and have the data on his PC? It would be a great help for me. Both History Center's exported .csv and the .hst file in
  EA Needed : Ride the MA.  (37   1 2 3 4)
Dear fellow TSD Team members, I need an EA based on manual trading i currently test successfully. (Based on Eagle method found on FF website) Rules and indicators : TimeFrame H1, need to be tested with H4 and M30 too 1 SMA 100 1 SMA 9 1 RVI 100 1 CCI 14 Entry rules : LONG - When the 9 crosses above
[Deleted]
  Finite lines...  (1)
I'm using ObjectCreate with OBJ_TREND because it seems to be the only thing to draw a line from A to B,but it goes past B forever. Any way to just draw a finite line? Thank You
"The biggest secret about success is that there isn't any big secret about it, or if there is, then it's a secret from me, too. The idea of searching for some secret for trading success misses the point." Ed Seykota One of the characteristics of a complex system is that highly variable outcomes
[Deleted]
Hi... coming again need help and ask some question.. the scripts net yet finish delete the order, above script to execute!! how can do the scripts wait to finish and turn the next return above? example stoplevel=5, sell sellstoptotals 5 drop 1 to execute to delete sellstop,selllimit and buystop,...
[Deleted]
i downloaded the pivot history from the web, modified it to show the high and low of the last trading session but it doesnt behave properly, it creates an odd line at the present time and doesnt continue into the future, help appreciated
[Deleted]
My EA has a problem identifying open orders correctly, and to test the logic I madea small program that checks if there is an open order and if so, is it buy or sell. The program is as follows: if (OrdersTotal()==1) { if (OrderType()==OP_BUY) Comment("Buy"); if (OrderType()==OP_SELL)...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am using a custom indicator which works perfectly when added to a chart. It looksand operates normally. I am attempting to call it within my expert and it onlyreturns the number 2147483647. I have included the code I use to call the indicatorwithin the expert and the code of the indicator...
[Deleted]
  need help....  (1)
Hi.. anyone have idea, close all the order and leave last one order stay? example order below buy profit, close all and stay last one 1, ticket 1111 lot 0.1 time 9.00 <close order 2, ticket 1112 lot 0.1 time 9.02 <close order 3, ticket 1113 lot 0.1 time 9.03 <close order 4, ticket 1114 lot 0...
[Deleted]
Currently an EA has to be attached to a chart and the "start" method getstriggered for each ticket. How could I write an EA with it's own timer, and excutepiece of code at certain timeframe, for example, every second. Thanks!