MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1400

hi, i d like to know if this kind of loop is testable or not : (or maybe this loop is just crappy? ) if(TP_ameliore==true && OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true) if (Bid>(OrderOpenPrice()+takeprofit*Point) && OrderType()==OP_BUY) for(int i=0;i<=1000;i++)...
[Deleted]
In the context of a script's while( cond ) { do something when new data tick received by terminal } My question is how do you detect a new data tick/changed price data IF you were going to mess about with a loop inside a script eg, could sleep xx microsecs in between polling Close[0] for newer value...
[Deleted]
hi i have expert advisor realizing I 2000 pip on 3 day only and without any risk my forward test realizing 20% http://efxexp.mt4stats.com/ expert.fx@hotmail.com
I had originally built an EA that worked on a 1 min chart collecting pips between bollinger bands, based on a stochastic crossover match. The darn thing was constantly going into the red and generating more losses than wins, this was mostly due to the currency not bouncing off the bollingers,...
Hi! I get of MetaEditor such Report: "end_of_programm-unbalanced parenthesis" Help please remuve this fault. pansa
I am having problems with alerts being repeated every time I change the chart period or reload metatrader. I though of using globalvariables but can you store datetimes in global variables? if (iIchimoku(Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, 9, 26, 52, MODE_TENKANSEN, 0) > iIchimoku(Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, 9, 26, 52,...
  manage trade bug  (12   1 2)
This only seems to manage the trade when the EA is running by itself. If I have the same EA running in another chart, it doesn't work. Have I done something wrong in the loop or is it something to do with the spread meaning it doesn't actually work after 20pips profit?...
Hi all I am still hoping someone here has much knowledge of MQL4 and can please help me program this idea i'm working on a trading system that requires me to use 2indicators.. 1) I need Hull MA applied to Linear Regression 2)I need Smoothed Moving average Applied to Moving average ROlling Applied...
  Logic help  (22   1 2 3)
I've searched for ordermodify error 1 but it still hasn't helped. The system keeps giving me order modify error 1 but there seems to be no logical reason... if(OrderType()== OP_SELL && Bid < SOOP30)                   {...
[Deleted]
I know the steps when applying one MA to value of another. It would simply be (1) Drag the MA to the chart then (2) Drag the second MA to the chart and in "Apply To" select "First Indicator's Data"... But I am trying to apply a custom "Hull MA" (which is not a standard MT4 M/A) to value of a...
[Deleted]
Hello! I'm trying to make a master EA that disables the trading of the other EAs when some requeriments have been acomplished. But in MQL4 there isn't any function to stop or disable trading, so I'm trying to by-pass this limitation using dll/winuser32 or something... my idea is to automaticly...
I am running this piece of code at the beginning of start() in an indicator on a 1H chart to ensure that M5 data is available for calculations. If its not available from the broker then it should return and wait for the next tick. I find that for most currency pairs this prevents the system from...
[Deleted]
Hi. Recently I've discovered that if you have an template file named same as one EA when you do the backtest of the EA the template autoloads in the chart. Well, this works fine but the problem is that if you change the expert's properties (related to the indicators it uses) indicators' properties...
Hello. Does anyone know if there is a similar code for Interbank FX's Elliott Wave indicator. I believe the indicator was written by Patrick Nouvion but I can't open it in Meta Editor to change the values - I'm sure that's to keep his indicator proprietary but I believe I heard that there is a
[Deleted]
Hello my friends 1590 pips in two day expert.fx@hotmail.com om
  inavlid price  (5)
I get an invalid price error when the target inhere is set as 0.00000 ANy ideas why? A zero target should just be sent without a TP? int ticket = OrderSend ( Symbol ( ) , OP_SELL , Lots , Bid , NULL , SenkouStop , Target , DoubleToStr ( Period ( ) , 0 ) , 255 , 0 , CLR_NONE ) ;
[Deleted]
Can anyone tell me how can I know when a MT4 begins calculating data and switches to a timeframe ? I want to reset my tick counter every time MetaTrader switches to the next bar or time frame? thanks
[Deleted]
Hello! My name is Josef and i write from Austria!! I have the following problem for the first time in MT4: It leaves me no orders to more, that means I can integrate neither T / P nor can I manually close the open positions! If I turn left at the bottom of the "Journal", then says: investor size...
1) In EUR/USD M5 time frame can't get EUR/USD H1 highest and lowest data(the data is wrong data)? 2) In EUR/USD M5 time frame can't get USD/CHF H1 highest and lowest data (the data is wrong data)?
[Deleted]
i have a EA that has working just fine and has made me gain some money, but after i test it in the strategy tester it stop working. now it does do nothing. some one can tell me why that happens please?
Hello, I have problem with my EA to reset a flag ( in this sample = false). I build Auto EA stop loss modify and dont know how to reset flagwhen is order close or come to stop loss. Exsample EA: i buy at price 1.4000 * when price come to 1.4020 (in that exsample is 20pips profit) - EA must...
[Deleted]
I am unable to find a method to send an attachment with the email sent to me from the MT4 indicator. The SendEmail function only lets me send subject and body to the email server. How do I also send attachment like a picture that I get using the WindowScreenShot in the alert email?
Dear all Just wondering is there a way to programmatically load and unload indicator within an EA in periodic interval (say 30min) I need this feature as a workaround for one of my EA problem.. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi all, I'm doing some testing with a Custom Indicator and for my surprise the Journal is full with: 2008.09.16 02:55:14 2008.09.01 17:18 SmallBands USDJPY,M5: loaded successfully 2008.09.16 02:55:14 2008.09.01 16:11 SmallBands USDJPY,M5: removed 2008.09.16 02:55:14 2008.09.01 17:18 SmallBands...
[Deleted]
  How to fix this?  (1)
I just write a simple EA with the principle is : 1. if example there is openB10, make B11 and S9 2. if example there is openB10, and there is open B11, make S9 3. if example there is openB10, and there is open S9, make B11 4. so the point is if move up make BUY and if move down make SELL, but the SL...
[Deleted]
I've done a test by strategy tester, to print every ticks of a day and I've discovered that at the same second the bid value is the same (for multiple running of this test) but the ask value is different!! For one running spread value is immutable for all the day (or for the period you want to...
[Deleted]
Hi, How often should an EA be re-optimized ? Say I'm aiming H4 or H1 charts... How often should I re-optimize it ? Is there a common sense or rule for that ? Thanks.
  Subsystem &quot;Asset Management&quot;  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
The problem, which I propose to talk about, has been discussed repeatedly at this forum, in its various manifestations, and various approaches to its solution have been proposed. I return to it again, but already adding certain specifics. Terminology conventions Before explaining the situation and
[Deleted]
136707892009.09.11 10:16sell1.00gbpusd1.669111.674521.645002009.09.14 12:581.653890.000.00-5.001 522.00137416692009.09.14 13:00buy1.00gbpusd1.653671.650381.656382009.09.14 13:251.656380.000.000.00271.00137453722009.09.14 13:47buy1.00gbpusd1.659971.656581.662582009.09.14 14:521.662580.000.000.00261...
[Deleted]
To Rosh: Hi Rosh, I downloaded your script, I compile and fail-error.-  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7665 Do you tell me what´s wrong?...The code is incomplete! Please, repair code. Thanks....=)