MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1371

[Deleted]
HI I've got nice EA and I would like to test it with Martingale system how to write the code lines for that?? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Szukam kogoś kto nauczyby mnie...
[Deleted]
Hi, Let's assume that we have a forex account in Eur, Yen or GBP. The Money Management to calculate the position size is the following. MaxRisk = (MmRiskPercent * AccountEquity()) / 100; Lots = MaxRisk / (StopLoss); In that case, the lot size is in the currency of the account ? If I want the true
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm looking to VPS hosting. I'd like to know if 100 GB data transfer per month is enough. I have 1 demo and 1 live account. And does MT4 work with Windows Server 2008? Thank's pgforex
The task. The Bank of England bought a number of (molillion-billion, etc.) pounds from the Swiss bank for francs. How will the exchange rate change, why? Can you give some links or examples (gold and dollars, etc.)? I think it would be the usual barter
[Deleted]
Hello....i am looking for someone to code DigiStoch to the Tradestation platform. Must be familiar with TS. Can pay something reasonable. thanks
I have an existing file thath I open with both WRITE and READ rights to be able to update it. I want to update 2 values that are somewhere in the file. I first go tothe correctpositionbyreading the data before. But then should I just write the new values (does it overwrite the old values or will it...
I've been looking for Alpari UK M1 EURCHF data, about 5 years back. Anybody know of a source for this?
Hi all, I want Open, Close, High, Low and Volum of multiple currency pair. It is possible? I am using the below expert code. I run the code in chart USDJPY,M5. It is printing the values in every 5 minutes when the bar is added. Now i have to open many charts for other currency pairs. Is it possible...
[Deleted]
1. if (bid-OrderOpenPrice()) //openorder vs 2.if( bid > OrderOpenPrice()) //closeorder vs 3. ordersend( symbol(),op_buy,lot,ask,5,0,orderopenprice()-100*point,"buy",0,0,Red)); //stoploss why?? diffirent result? reply!! please
I have some codes: =============================================== int start() { int songrecord; songrecord=FileOpen("_record.csv", FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE|FILE_READ,','); if(songrecord<=0)return; int FA_id=1114444; int myFA; FileWrite(songrecord,"1114443",0); FileWrite(songrecord,"1114444",0);...
hello frds 1: idea multi time frame moving average moving average of data high+low/2 4 time frames 30 MINUTES/ 4 HOURS/ DALY /WEEKLY DATA time period of moving average must be flexible and imputable example 9 / 21 / 144 / 456 the indicator draw a chart with 4 lines different colors each for each
[Deleted]
Hello,  I have a problem on my indicator that I have noted in the case of achieving Profit target and stop loss. How to modify code that notice was displayed only for a time? For example: every 10 seconds  I tried using function : Sleep (), unfortunately without success. Thank you for your help...
Name: Glory-Pips Breakouts TM Author: Opengates Link: www.forexgates.blogspot.com, Email: opengate8170@yahoo.com Hello, I am new to mql4 codes programming, i have tried this several times but couldn't get it right at all. Please, can somebody help me generate mql4 codes for my trading system to...
Hey, I have a major problem with metatrader that I noticed a few weeks ago and it seemed so serious that I tried to pretend it wasn't happening, but it is, and I can't avoid it any longer. If you plot a high period MA, such as 600 EMA, from an EA, and use Print() to give you the value of that MA...
  How to print ?  (2)
Hi, I am a new user of the MQL4 programming. For a starter the function PRINT is very important in order to debug the program. The problem is that I dont know where this output is presented in my screen ? Can someone help ? Thanks
[Deleted]
Selectively takes trade at optimal times and days. Back testing for 1 year shows $10,000 grow to more than $120,000. How does one attach a file?
hey I have heard it happen to someone else and now it has happened to me as well.When you ask for your money back guarantee after buying a system some people conviently ignores you .They got your money they don't need anything else from you.I bought a mecanical scalping system said to be 90%...
Is it possible to get three forex pairs on one chart? Specifically, I need EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EUR.GPB or the spread between the first two. After that I need a bollinger bands on each and a moving average on each. Am I asking too much? If that cant happen is if possible to sync the three charts...
  About coding style  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I bring this topic up because I have a decent experience of coding and recoding a long time ago written from scratch in MQL4 and I want to share my experience. My colleague, I don't doubt your ability to quickly write a program that implements some algorithm. But I've already made sure that if you
[Deleted]
Gday! I tried searching for this in the forum but no results... Lets say bar[2] is 60 pips from Low to High, how would you code an automatic way of making the EA calculate the volatility of that bar (in pips) and use that information to connect with different aspects of the EA? Cheers, mank
Correlation Strategy. Hello Everyone!! I have been trading for several years but have never posted in a forum until now.I am not soliciting to sell a strategy nor am I soliciting for members to joinany group. My correlation strategy is simply trading more than one pair at a time and viewing all the...
I have a function that checks only open trades on current symbol to see if they exceed a specific pip value provided by user called "CashCollectInPips". Let's assume 10 pips. The problem here is that although I believe the code to be correct, I sometimes see wrong orders being closed or once in a...
[Deleted]
It'd be useful to have a flat alphabetically ordered list of standard functions at the end of the Documentation for quick reference. Each index would be a link to the definition of that function. If it already exists somewhere, would you please share the URL. Thanks
Hi! I have an array with ticket number in the 1st column, and I've been trying to figure out a way such that my function will return the index of the ticket number I input. When I try to compile the below, the compiler says "Search function returns no result".. Please explain to me how/why. :)...
will this code work to get the proper drawdown and target 2 times the drawdown in profits int tm, z; double lw, dd; for (int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++) { OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); tm = (TimeCurrent()-OrderOpenTime())/60; if (OrderType()==OP_BUY) {...
Hello i would like some help with an indicator im using. The indicatoris standard deviation. I want it to be modified to do one simple thing, that is to take price and adjust to another indicators window (thesame way the native standard deviation included in metatrader does- orlike F.E the moving...
[Deleted]
What EA you want? Don't buy it, you can get for FREE YM: FPFTrade Skype: FPFTrade Email: support@fpftrade.com http://www.fpftrade.com | http://www.fpftrade.net | http://www.fpftrade.org
Hi everyone, I have recently downloaded the metatrader platform so its all new to me, when I try to compile any recent changes to me EA the message "could not launch compiler" pops up, could any kind person help ? K
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone I am trying to get my EA to read the value of a line drawn by a custom indicator. The indicator has NO buffers, instead it uses Object Create to draw triangular lines. How can I get an EA to read the price value of these drawn graphical objects. The usual coding for custom indicators,...
Hi, I want to draw trend lines based on Daily time frame (D1) and on the hourly time frame (H1). Is it possible to switch the chart time frame programmatically? I mean... 1) switch to D1 and draw the trend lines...then 2) switch to H1 and draw the trend lines. Is it possible? I am already drawing...