The Bank of England has bought a number (molillion-billion, etc.) of pounds from the Swiss bank for francs. How will the exchange rate change, why? - page 9

vasya_vasya >> :

If a bunch of speculators buy...

aren't the BIGGER uncles turning over the sacks?!

Sorento писал(а) >>

Thank you.

>> like this.

Files:
dcycrr.txt  6 kb

KONDOR писал(а) >>

don't the big uncles make the sacks?!

I think not, because the big uncles have enough money for professionals who understand how money should not be handled.

ghenghea >> :

>> like this.

>> yeah

and the pound-frank is already at 1.6800...

That's the stationary next to it.

joo >> :

Yes, you can ignore it. The rate doesn't change because of the news. It's the news that changes because of the rate.

+

sanyooooook >> :

Everyone is feeling it, which is why gold is rising. That's what I said world reserves are shrinking, gold price is rising.

The market mechanisms of supply and demand in the gold market are certainly interesting.

In fact, the world price of gold has been set since 1919 in a mansion in London, where a so-called "fixing" takes place every working day, involving the world's five biggest gold dealers. The current members are Mocatta & Goldsmid, N.M.Rothschild & Sons, Deutsche Bank Sharps Pixley, Montagu Precious Metals and Republic National Bank of New York.
The London "fixing" price is the main benchmark for transactions around the world. And it is said that the Rothschild family, who have been in control of all the world's smallest gold flows and hence gold prices, play the first fiddle in this council of gold sages.

genro >> :

The market mechanisms of supply and demand in the gold market are certainly interesting.

In fact, world gold prices have been set since 1919 in a mansion in London, where a so-called "fixing" takes place every weekday, involving the world's five biggest gold dealers. The current members are Mocatta & Goldsmid, N.M.Rothschild & Sons, Deutsche Bank Sharps Pixley, Montagu Precious Metals and Republic National Bank of New York.
The London "fixing" price is the main benchmark for transactions around the world. And it is said that the first fiddle in this council of gold sages is played by the Rothschild family, which has been controlling all the world's gold flows, and hence gold prices, for centuries.

The thought, if there was one, was abruptly cut short.

What did the writer want to know anyway?

Or do you want us to put twos in the diary?

KONDOR >> :

It's got nothing to do with the D's. I don't think you've read everything I've written carefully.

>> otherwise you wouldn't have been talking.

did you find out?

Did it help?

;)

Reason: