Discussion of article "How to Buy a Trading Robot on MQL5 Market?" - page 9

Isn't there a software cell phone robot

@Steven Mabaso #: Isn't there a software cell phone robot

No! The web and mobile terminal apps, cannot run custom indicators, or expert advisors or any other kind of MQL program.

Hello, excuse me, I am looking for an indicator that gives 3 suggestions for buying or selling when the market opens for each currency pair . The photo shows how the indicator works.  

1357541009 #:
Hello, excuse me, I am looking for an indicator that gives 3 suggestions for buying or selling when the market opens for each currency pair . The photo shows how the indicator works.  

Such recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search in the Market or Codebase and if you don't find it, you may post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

Hello, I want to buy an EA but when I see comments it is not so positive, I do the demo test, it works out perfectly, is there a way to see if the bot or what they sell is seriously approved at least by the MQL5 page itself? Or NOWHERE can it be checked to know if it is a scam or if it is something real?

Hi, if I buy EA once here, can I use permanently even though the provider passes away?

SANGYUB LEE #:
Hi, if I buy EA once here, can I use permanently even though the provider passes away?

What a 'morbid' prospect...

You can still install and use a product purchased from the MQL5.com Market, even if it has been removed from the Market, if you have have enough activations.

I paid for EA, but it seems the owner has removed it, how do I install and use it? Please help me !

thnhtbuitranc #:
I paid for EA, but it seems the owner has removed it, how do I install and use it? Please help me !

You can still install and use it as you did previously, as long as you have enough activations.

You will find it in MT4 >> Terminal window >> Market tab >> Purchased or in MT5 >> Navigator window >> Market >> My Purhases.

can i run this on a cash account?
Reason: