Discussion of article "How to Buy a Trading Robot on MQL5 Market?" - page 4

Thanks for this article . It will be useful soon , I hope .

go..i have purchased an indicator but its not showing on my toolbox of anything purchased ..what shall i do

how to transfer an expert Advisor purchased in the market on one terminal to another terminal in the same computer VPS

hi there

i have bought this EA setslav scapter s1 but since i have installed it...it have taken any trades...why?

setslav scapter s1 doesn't take and haven't took any trades....its been 6 hours now...whats wrong

8151207:

go..i have purchased an indicator but its not showing on my toolbox of anything purchased ..what shall i do

I have the same question

I paid for an indicator and the system started the download process and then aborted.

I never got my indicator and they are apparently keeping my money.

No response from the Service Desk.

Hi all,

I have purchased an indicator and when I click on install on the terminal I just get a blank webpage saying address not recognised, and on my trading terminal in MT4 I haven't got the market tab so I can't do anything, can anyone help with this cos I am just wasting money on something that I can't access. Thank you

ฉันจ่ายให้ Ea ตั้งแต่ 2 สัปดาห์ก่อน แต่ฉันทำไม่ได้ recieve Ea . Pleas check it for me.   หมายเลขสั่งซื้อ: 1130000000516496492

rainman12:
ฉันจ่ายให้ Ea ตั้งแต่ 2 สัปดาห์ก่อน แต่ฉันทำไม่ได้ recieve Ea . Pleas check it for me.   หมายเลขสั่งซื้อ: 1130000000516496492

Use english here please.

You don't receive your product, you login into your MQL5 community account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, then click the Market tab, below in the Terminal window, the the Purchased option above and finally the Install option for your purchased product on the far right side.

Reason: