Limited account size lead to EA inconsistent performance as lot size rounding up / down, how guys proposed to mitigate this?

Given a scenario, my account size is small, so the risk size small, henceforth the lot size is very small.

This is not good when the lot step is generally bigger, and broker not accepting your tiny lot size that represent your accurate risk control. In the worst case, it could totally remove the potential order depends on my implementation, if step is 0.01 and calculated lot size(risk size, paired with SL) is 0.004, after rounding it becomes 0.00. Or if 0.005, it contributes 0.005/0.005 extra risk once rounded to 0.01.

Scenarios above explain the potential harm at its best (I know altho we better move away from trading on small account) if nothing helpful placed in between, so now I wonder what are the other techniques used to mitigate the inconsistent performance brought by the limited account size other than simply increasing the account size?

...we couldn't avoid this and only when our lot size is pretty big like 100.00 then the effect become more negligible.

Custom Graphical Controls. Part 1: Creating a Simple Control
Custom Graphical Controls. Part 1: Creating a Simple Control
  • www.mql5.com
This article covers general principles of development of graphical controls. We are going to prepare tools for a quick and convenient work with graphical objects, analyze an example of creation of a simple control for entering text or numeric data as well as the ways of using it.

I propose:
accumulate (+-extra lot size / original lot size) differences and distribute them into future orders (not significantly changing the lot size of a single order to offset the effect at once)