New MetaTrader 4 platform build 1415

The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on Friday, March 1, 2024. This version provides error fixes and platform stability improvements.

The update will be available through the Live Update system.

Hello, seems a bug with Live Update not running, only journal message LiveUpdate: old version, try to download a new one

Same problem as Max here, it is not updating and not trading due to the Live update error.

Paulo Martins Barbosa #:
Same problem as Max here, it is not updating and not trading due to the Live update error.

log into your brokers client portal to download the full installer. Remember that your broker is first point of support.

This update has the issue: all metatraders sounds stopped. First time I thought it is something wrong with my sound settings, but everything is fine there.

Alert Sounds Problem with MetaTrader 4 platform update build 1408
Alert Sounds Problem with MetaTrader 4 platform update build 1408
  • Salted PN
  • www.mql5.com
Hello Support and all, I've found problem of no any alert sounds from MT4 after update as build 1408...

After this update some of my custom indicators display on the screen as they should but the MFT ones don't display anymore.  The indicator values are there and correct but they don't show on the chart anymore. Any ideas would be appreciated.

EDIT - The MTF indicators show up on the 1 hour time frame when on the M30 chart or lower time frame charts.  The indicator does not display on any chart or MTF used over the 1 hour mark.

Reason: